Stayed at QT back in October and it certainly lived up to the high expectations I already had of the property and the QT brand.
From when the very trendy Valet opened my door and the cute receptionist checked me in to the elderly gentlemen coming to my room with Ice to make freshly squeezed lemonade to the terrific service provided by everyone from the concierge team, staff in the bar and restaurant to the GM Andy who was very friendly the hotel ticked all the boxes and more.
I stayed there for a business trip though felt like it was a leisurely getaway. Even got to enjoy some great mexican cruisine and cocktails by the pool.
Highly recommend the hotel to all markets. Also great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an enviable location easy walking distance to the beach, Cavill Avenue shopping and the entertainment district, QT Gold Coast blends first class service with inspired facilities. Formerly the Gold Coast International Hotel, QT Gold Coast is a designer hotel haven unlike anything Surfer’s Paradise has seen before. Relax in our revamped pool area, energise on one of two newly re-topped tennis courts or indulge in the all new market place style Bazaar restaurant after sipping a coastal cocktail creation from Stingray Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your QT Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Qt Gold Coast Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hotel Gold Coast International
- Gold Coast International Surfers Paradise
- QT Gold Coast Surfers Paradise