The hotel looks great from the moment you walk in, check in took a little while but we came at a busy time. First impressions were the hotel is very retro, new and inviting. The rooms were decent sized and looked great! The only downer I could say was that the pool bar was only opened for a few hours on Saturday and even then they only accepted cash which was a pain. Stingray bar was excellent, definitely the place to be on a Friday and Saturday night. I wouldn't say QT was in the centre of surfers but only a few blocks to Caville Ave. We will definitely recommend this hotel to friends and look forward to staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an enviable location easy walking distance to the beach, Cavill Avenue shopping and the entertainment district, QT Gold Coast blends first class service with inspired facilities. Formerly the Gold Coast International Hotel, QT Gold Coast is a designer hotel haven unlike anything Surfer’s Paradise has seen before. Relax in our revamped pool area, energise on one of two newly re-topped tennis courts or indulge in the all new market place style Bazaar restaurant after sipping a coastal cocktail creation from Stingray Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your QT Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Qt Gold Coast Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hotel Gold Coast International
- Gold Coast International Surfers Paradise
- QT Gold Coast Surfers Paradise