The QT is beautifully renovated & delightfully decorated with an adorable retro-chic theme. The king ocean view room was impeccably clean & equipped with very modern facilities & appliances. The bed was absolute heaven! The view was gorgeous! Every single staff member I came across was friendly, approachable & very helpful. The room service was great (& very appreciated after a big night out!) & the buffet breakfast at Bazaar is AMAZING! I had a 2hr beauty treatment at the spa which was also wonderful! It's not in the centre of Surfers but I picked it exactly for that reason. It's only a 5/10 minute walk from all the action but I liked being a little further away. Overall, I was expecting some sort of "catch" considering the price was fairly reasonable but I was pleasantly surprised to discover it was just a great find :-) I'll definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an enviable location easy walking distance to the beach, Cavill Avenue shopping and the entertainment district, QT Gold Coast blends first class service with inspired facilities. Formerly the Gold Coast International Hotel, QT Gold Coast is a designer hotel haven unlike anything Surfer’s Paradise has seen before. Relax in our revamped pool area, energise on one of two newly re-topped tennis courts or indulge in the all new market place style Bazaar restaurant after sipping a coastal cocktail creation from Stingray Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your QT Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Qt Gold Coast Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hotel Gold Coast International
- Gold Coast International Surfers Paradise
- QT Gold Coast Surfers Paradise