Great location, handy to the town, shops, restaurants and only a couple blocks from the beach. A supermarket was across the road within the mall but I recommend the market which is in the central circle just slightly further down from the hotel as its got better variety and better value for money. When staying here, make sure you get complimentary breakfast as its quite expensive otherwise for what you get. They have cooked and continental but it got quite boring after the 3rd day. Also, when booking, definitely make sure you get a riverside room as we had the inconvenience of staying our first night in the front part of the hotel and it wasnt the traffic but the very very noisy air conditioner which kept us up most of the night. It really is very loud in the quiet of early morning and it sounds like jet planes taking off - no kidding. So the next day we moved to a riverside room (which we were supposed to have anyway but they mixed up our booking and the receptionist we got that late evening we arrived was so rude and said we had to wait for the 'reservations' staff to take care of it next morning but we got reception to take care of it next morning instead). Overall, its an old building thats been done up but it was comfortable for our stay and as Ive said quite handy to town so we would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will love the convenience of staying right in the very heart of Surfers Paradise.Your Vibe Gold Coast hotel is centrally located in the midst of Gold Coast lifestyle, opposite the Chevron Renaissance Village, just a block from Cavill Avenue, the heart of the Gold Coast shopping district, and overlooking the picturesque Nerang River.We are perfectly placed for a leisurely stroll to Surfers Paradise beach, world-class shopping, fantastic nightlife, restaurants galore and lots of fun attractions...Or you can just relax in comfort. The Gold Coast is brimming with fun filled activities including fishing charters, bungee jumping, motorbike tours, surfing lessons and even a few swings at one of the many leading golf courses at hand...And did we mention the beaches? And at the end of your busy day, return to your ideal Gold Coast hotel and relax in the comfort of your well appointed hotel room or suite, take a plunge in the pool or take an evening stroll along the promenade an soak up the atmosphere of the Gold Coast...Enjoy the vibe at your Gold Coast hotel with personality...Vibe Hotel Gold Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Vibe Hotel Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vibe Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Vibe Hotel Gold Coast Surfers Paradise