3,726 results
All reviewsgreat locationriver viewbus stopgold coastper daybuffet breakfastacross the roadgreat roomwould stay againpublic transportcavill avenuebalconysurferssupermarketparksthemegc
Reviewed December 20, 2015

Hotel staff are friendly and helpful but unfortunately this hotel has seen better days. The rooms are tired and really need an update. We only had a view of the back of the hotel across the road with extremely noisy air conditioning, couldn't open our door or sit out on the balcony as it was so loud.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank stevena614
Jay F, Manager at Vibe Hotel Gold Coast, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2015

Dear stevena614,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am happy to hear that you found our team friendly and helpful.

I have also passed on your other feedback to the relevant departments and apologise for any inconvenience.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed December 20, 2015

Unlike many of the other reviews, the staff member that checked me in advised me of the parking cost and limited availability (due to the Christmas period). The only disappointing part of the parking was that when we returned later that night, the carpark was full - had to use a public carpark (which was more expensive).
The room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was a little dirty in places. There are plenty of mirrors which was excellent. Good hotel for a short stay.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled with friends
Jay F, Manager at Vibe Hotel Gold Coast, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2015

Dear Maddy W,

Thank you for your review.

We are thrilled to hear that you had a fabulous stay with us.

I have passed your feedback regarding the bathroom to the relevant department.

We look forward to your return.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed December 20, 2015

This is the second time I stayed at this hotel. The location is ideal, hotel room is sparking, staffs are polite, but gym, spa and swimming pool are disappointed as lack of equipments and maintenance because this should be 4.5 stars hotel....

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple

Dear Chun L,

Thank you for your feedback and welcome back.

It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and highly rated our hotel.

We look forward to your return and please contact us directly for any future reservation.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed December 18, 2015

Rude front door staff and uncomfortable bedding and told to park while I wait to check in but not told I had to pay for it and was treated rudely when I said that I was not told so the price you end up paying for your stay it's better to just get a nicer hotel

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank samanthacZ7739HC
Reviewed December 18, 2015

I have stayed here many times and enjoy the high standard of this hotel. All rooms are spacious, nicely decorated and have great views. Excellent location with an easy walk to Cavill Ave and close to eateries, pubs, supermarket and convenience store. I also like the 11 am checkout which is a bit closer to the worldwide standard of noon. My only gripe is the short ethernet computer cable coming from behind the bed.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled solo