Got a room on the 7th level, with a balcony facing the river. Room is clean. Fresh towels everyday. Sufficient room space for a couple. Cleaners would not clear the unwanted food left on the table unless you discard it into the bin. Also, they will only change towels if you place them in the bathtub.
Staffs are friendly and helpful. I would say majority Australians are very friendly and courteous.
You can buy tickets for airport transfer / to theme parks at the reception, with no extra charges.
Tickets for Airport transfer (Con-X-ion) can be bought at the airport. Board the bus from the airport, stop at Vibe hotel (Aud$49 per person). It takes about 1.5hrs. Very convenient and safe. Same pickup point & rate back to the airport.
Vibe hotel is around 15min walk to surfers paradise beach. On the way to the beach, there are supermarkets (Coles/ Woolworth), retail shops, money exchanger, & restaurants in the area. McDonald is just opposite the beach. Walkable to skypoint observation deck too.
Since cabs are rather expensive, we rented a car nearby. (Can ask the receptionist for directions. It's about 10mins walk) Rented a Hyundai i20 for Aud$115 for 2days. Hotel parking is Aud$8 per day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will love the convenience of staying right in the very heart of Surfers Paradise.Your Vibe Gold Coast hotel is centrally located in the midst of Gold Coast lifestyle, opposite the Chevron Renaissance Village, just a block from Cavill Avenue, the heart of the Gold Coast shopping district, and overlooking the picturesque Nerang River.We are perfectly placed for a leisurely stroll to Surfers Paradise beach, world-class shopping, fantastic nightlife, restaurants galore and lots of fun attractions...Or you can just relax in comfort. The Gold Coast is brimming with fun filled activities including fishing charters, bungee jumping, motorbike tours, surfing lessons and even a few swings at one of the many leading golf courses at hand...And did we mention the beaches? And at the end of your busy day, return to your ideal Gold Coast hotel and relax in the comfort of your well appointed hotel room or suite, take a plunge in the pool or take an evening stroll along the promenade an soak up the atmosphere of the Gold Coast...Enjoy the vibe at your Gold Coast hotel with personality...Vibe Hotel Gold Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Vibe Hotel Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vibe Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Vibe Hotel Gold Coast Surfers Paradise