We arrived late at night to find the hotel just a few paces from the bus stop. The location is fabulous! All of the services and entertainment you could want are just a short walk away. We didn't need a car as we could walk to virtually anywhere we wanted to go. The theme parks were accessible by bus, which was almost outside the door. The staff at the hotel were all very helpful whenever we had a query. The room was nicely furnished and decorated: not large but reasonably sized. We were happy with the bathroom and balcony as well. We could close the curtains so we weren't woken by the sunrise at 5 am! The buffet breakfast was decent without being spectacular. The pool area was relaxing, though the water was quite cold. There was a bridge over the middle of the pool, which looked nice, but as half the pool was quite shallow it wasn't really suitable for lap swimming. The spa wasn't working on our first day. But once it was, it became very popular, especially in the afternoons. We didn't avail ourselves of the 'happy hour' in the bar, or the $15- meal and drink deals. But they seemed like good value. We had a room over-looking the river. The view was wonderful and it was quiet. I'd certainly recommend this hotel to other travellers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will love the convenience of staying right in the very heart of Surfers Paradise.Your Vibe Gold Coast hotel is centrally located in the midst of Gold Coast lifestyle, opposite the Chevron Renaissance Village, just a block from Cavill Avenue, the heart of the Gold Coast shopping district, and overlooking the picturesque Nerang River.We are perfectly placed for a leisurely stroll to Surfers Paradise beach, world-class shopping, fantastic nightlife, restaurants galore and lots of fun attractions...Or you can just relax in comfort. The Gold Coast is brimming with fun filled activities including fishing charters, bungee jumping, motorbike tours, surfing lessons and even a few swings at one of the many leading golf courses at hand...And did we mention the beaches? And at the end of your busy day, return to your ideal Gold Coast hotel and relax in the comfort of your well appointed hotel room or suite, take a plunge in the pool or take an evening stroll along the promenade an soak up the atmosphere of the Gold Coast...Enjoy the vibe at your Gold Coast hotel with personality...Vibe Hotel Gold Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Booking.com, Toga Hotels, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Vibe Hotel Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vibe Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Vibe Hotel Gold Coast Surfers Paradise