We stayed on Level 15, and it was very Loud from the Main Highway below the hotel.
The balcony gave it a 'looks and feels old' kind of feeling when you looked accross at Chevron Towers and other Fancy Hotels.
The room however was great, nice big bed and mirrors, spacious room, with LCD TV, AirCon, etc. it felt very new inside the room.
The TV is unfortunately locked down to PayTV and you cannot connect your Laptop to it. Which is a waste and makes the TV useless in many hotels, as I am not interested in paying for PayTV or watching Free to Air Channels on my trip. I carry my laptop with me all the time, and usally load it with entertainment. So we stuck to watching movies on my 13inch laptop rather than making use of the 32inch in room LCD.
The bathroom is also a little on the tiny side.
for a 192cm man, it the shower was a hard to use, as my head was touching the ceiling.
It didnt wasnt a good feeling and i would suggest redesining that bit.
Overall the price of $189 per night is a little high, as I got a better deal at Outriggers, and Chevron Previously, but it is not a killer price, as for much cheaper than that you ain't gonna get much better. I would like to see this hotel however drop the price to about $149 per night, as that would be more appropriate.
Locationwise, there are other that are closer to the beach, and certainly quieter, it is however pretty close to all amenities you require. And there is onsite parking available.
We stayed two nights in a deluxe room with upgrade $189.00 in Early January.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will love the convenience of staying right in the very heart of Surfers Paradise.Your Vibe Gold Coast hotel is centrally located in the midst of Gold Coast lifestyle, opposite the Chevron Renaissance Village, just a block from Cavill Avenue, the heart of the Gold Coast shopping district, and overlooking the picturesque Nerang River.We are perfectly placed for a leisurely stroll to Surfers Paradise beach, world-class shopping, fantastic nightlife, restaurants galore and lots of fun attractions...Or you can just relax in comfort. The Gold Coast is brimming with fun filled activities including fishing charters, bungee jumping, motorbike tours, surfing lessons and even a few swings at one of the many leading golf courses at hand...And did we mention the beaches? And at the end of your busy day, return to your ideal Gold Coast hotel and relax in the comfort of your well appointed hotel room or suite, take a plunge in the pool or take an evening stroll along the promenade an soak up the atmosphere of the Gold Coast...Enjoy the vibe at your Gold Coast hotel with personality...Vibe Hotel Gold Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Vibe Hotel Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vibe Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Vibe Hotel Gold Coast Surfers Paradise