Just stayed at the vibe for 3 nights with my 2 friends for a 50th birthday . App on arrival we were greated warmly and promptly and we went up to our room. As there was 3 of us sharing a room we had 3 single beds and a great view of the hinterland and rivers .. But the airconditioner was no good ... Our room was super hot so we cranked it up and we went out for dinner and left it on. Well when we came back it was super hot and we sweated all night. After 3 complaints we think someone had a look at it but we were never told if it was fixed we just put up with it, spoke to others and they also said the same thing it wasn't super cool.
On a good note we dealt with a lovely young lady Korrina behind the reception, she was super helpful and super friendly she booked our special dinner for us for the 50th, checked timetables for the buses for us and made us feel very welcome The pool is just what you need on a hot day and the cocktails where just perfect.
All said and done great location great pool rooms where clean but the air cons need to be better.
I would stay here again as the location is great.. Buses shops supermarket all within minutes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will love the convenience of staying right in the very heart of Surfers Paradise.Your Vibe Gold Coast hotel is centrally located in the midst of Gold Coast lifestyle, opposite the Chevron Renaissance Village, just a block from Cavill Avenue, the heart of the Gold Coast shopping district, and overlooking the picturesque Nerang River.We are perfectly placed for a leisurely stroll to Surfers Paradise beach, world-class shopping, fantastic nightlife, restaurants galore and lots of fun attractions...Or you can just relax in comfort. The Gold Coast is brimming with fun filled activities including fishing charters, bungee jumping, motorbike tours, surfing lessons and even a few swings at one of the many leading golf courses at hand...And did we mention the beaches? And at the end of your busy day, return to your ideal Gold Coast hotel and relax in the comfort of your well appointed hotel room or suite, take a plunge in the pool or take an evening stroll along the promenade an soak up the atmosphere of the Gold Coast...Enjoy the vibe at your Gold Coast hotel with personality...Vibe Hotel Gold Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vibe Hotel Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vibe Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Vibe Hotel Gold Coast Surfers Paradise