3,651 results
All reviewsgreat locationthe gold coastroom servicebuffet breakfasttwin roomper dayocean viewpool areashort staywould stay againtram stoppublic transportcavill avenueoutriggerbalconysurfersconcierge
Reviewed November 27, 2017

Great spot to stay, everything is within walking distance.
Rooms are a great size with plenty of room to move.
Breakfast was great with plenty to choose from. All hot food was actually HOT.
Staff were very helpful in all area’s.
Loved our stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AMJaime, Manager at Mantra on View Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2017

Hi there M4116BFneild, glad you had a good stay and enjoyed breakfast in Nosh. We look forward to seeing you here again soon.
all the very best
Steve

Reviewed November 27, 2017

The location is good and the rooms were cleaned very well by housekeeping
The in room dining staff were extremely professional but that’s about it
The reception staff absolutely appalling
I had some 19 year old telling me that our room had to be checked for damages before we could check out
I can understand we’re there when schoolies was on but my husband and I are 30/40 big shocking for a mantra hotel
Treated us poorly
Not only was the service poor
But they charged me $400.00 instead of $200.00 which I have contacted three areas of the mantra group and no reply or call backs
I think mantra is getting to big for its own shoes
Start thinking about service instead of the dollar sign.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AMJaime, Front Office Manager at Mantra on View Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2017

Good evening thebs263,

Thank you for your review and taking the time provide feedback from your stay.

I do apologise that you found the service unsatisfactory during your stay as that is not what we instill in our team as a standard.

As I don't have any details on the review to be able to cross check and follow up further in regards to the charges that were placed on your account I don't have anything to go by to provide a resolution for you.
It does sound like that you did provide a cash bond on arrival as a security bond which as per policy and procedure it does require a check of the room by our housekeeping team before releasing the funds back. I apologise if this offended you in some part but we do this regardless of the age of our guests to ensure fairness to all.
However, if you have done preauthorization on your bank card it will be holding the funds until they automatically release these funds via your banks policies and procedures.
I would love to be able to resolve this completely for you if you do believe that you have been overcharged, so please do not hesitate to contact the team directly so that we can look into this for you.

Reviewed November 26, 2017

Very good location, short stroll to the beach and restaurants. Cavill Mall is just 5 mins walk. Hotel itself is quiet, view from balcony is great. Carpark is good and reasonable too.
Noisy fan is bathroom needs some attention, carpark lift also needs some attention as it is very old and since it is the first impression of the hotel that should at least gets a face lift.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family

Hi jonbrisbane2016,

Thank you for your review and comments from your stay.

We agree that the car park and lift require attention, but unfortunately it isn't ours to manage, it belongs to the piazza shopping complex adjacent to the hotel. But thank you for the feedback as we do pass it on to them.

Reviewed November 26, 2017

We booked 2 rooms, along with my other guests who booked other rooms as we had a huge 50 birthday function across in the events room at the Clock Hotel. I was greeted at your check in counter by a very rude and abrupt foreign speaking blonde who would make a great prison warden instead of a public face of your hotel. Your other counter staff noticed her abruptness and took over my checking and apologised for her (Score-10)
The bathroom was filthy, black foot prints in bath tub. We checked out a soon as the sun rose. My other guest who I booked in for 2 nights, decided to check out the next day , didn't bother staying the following night as the whole experience of your hotel was very bland.
I suggest a massive clean up around your hotel grounds, and rooms. A VERY VERY disappointing stay. Considering we a locals and wanted to be spoilt for the weekend..... we found our own homes a much better option to stay on our next night out.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends

Good evening Y5190ANmarinad,

Thank you for your review and providing feedback from your experience with us.

We do sincerely apologise that that you had such a negative experience with us, and it is most definitely not the service expectation that we aim to deliver. I believe that there is a large amount of feedback on this website and other review sites that would support this.

We would like to have the opportunity to discuss this further with you if you wish. Please do not hesitate to contact the team directly so that we can follow up as we do not have access to details on this site.

Reviewed November 26, 2017

The hotel was nice and comfortable. The room was spacious and bed was very comfortable. Staff was friendly, polite and very professional. Had a lovely stay there for 3 days and will surely return again.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo

Hi there,

Thank you for your review and comments regarding your stay.

I'm pleased to see that it was an enjoyable experience for you.

Hope to see you again soon,