We recently stayed at the outrigger. We had stayed here in the past but a few years ago.
The hotel is in a great location with great views of the surfers paradise beaches however this is about the only positive.
The front of house staff were slow and kept us waiting for quite a while on check in.
Our room was nice,great views,tiny balcony and no mini bar!!
The bed was like a piece of concrete the hardest hotel bed I have ever slept in.
We ordered room service after being out all night... A toasted sandwich with chips... On arrival it was the most disgusting room service... Basically an onion sandwich with a bag of crisps thrown on the top!!! We complained the next morning and after a long heated discussion with the front desk did not have to pay for this.
Food at this hotel is very ordinary breakfast was not much better.
My advice if you stay here is to definately have breakfast at one of the cafés around the corner.
We will definately NOT return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in View Avenue, just up from the Esplanade, Mantra on View Hotel is a great choice in Surfers Paradise accommodation for pleasure seekers, corporate travellers, and events such as wedding and banquets. The modern and stylish decor gives a feeling of spaciousness throughout and you can choose from a variety of accommodation styles from the City View Twin Suite right through to the Ocean View Spa suite. All have private balconies, wonderful Gold Coast views, high speed internet, cable TV and super-comfy beds. Outside your suite you'll find great amenities like the resort-style pool and children's pool. The fully equipped gymnasium, tennis courts and an excellent restaurant on site - NOSH Pan Asian offers a daily buffet breakfast with traditional favourites including cereals, pastries, tropical fresh fruits and hot meals prepared in our open kitchen, it's the a la carte lunch and dinner menu where NOSH Pan Asian gets decidedly exotic. Featuring authentically prepared specialties from a variety of regions across Asia, it's a serious spread of diverse offerings. There are a great many exciting things to do on the Gold Coast and you are very close to a great choice of these. There's excellent shopping to be had, theme parks, long stretches of sandy Gold Coast beaches and an excellent variety of restaurants and bars. If you really feel like spoiling yourself visit the Ocean Day Spa and Hair Salon where pampering is the order of the day with a range of soothing massages and treatments. Mantra on View Hotel is a very popular choice for business with nine conference rooms in all, catering for small meetings through to large banquets or perhaps a seminar for up to 600 delegates. Planning a Gold Coast wedding? Mantra on View Hotel is one of the best wedding venues on the Gold Coast. The wedding team can help you choose from one of the beautiful celebration venues and for the ceremony itself there is also a number of romantic choices from beach to poolside. Preparing for your big day is also no hassle at Mantra on View Hotel, with the Ocean Day Spa and Hair Salon there to take care of everything. Maintenance notice: The Mantra on View pool will undergo a refurbishment and repairs from 5 June until 21 June 2017 and then a further 2 weeks of decking work. The pool will be closed during this time. Works will happen Monday to Friday approximately 7am to 3pm. Mantra on View exterior building painting will begin June 5 2017 until the end of October 2017, depending on weather. Works include new repaint to the exterior from level 22 down to Porte Chochere including a refurbishment of balcony railings. Works will happen Monday to Friday approximately 7am to 3pm. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Travelocity, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra on View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Surfers Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Holiday Inn Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Holiday Inn
- Mantra On View Hotel Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise