We got a deal through booking.com at $135/night and were overall impressed with stay. We were given a twin room with an ocean view at around the 14-18th level (can't remember exactly!) which was amazing. Although it was a little disappointing that we only had a side view of the ocean from the balcony, we thought that the price we paid was fair enough. The hotel rooms look a little bit dated but at least the front desk looked newly renovated; and staff were friendly and warm. Would definitely return again to escape from the hustle and bustle of Brisbane city and to look forward to waking up to sounds of the ocean waves beneath us. All in all, wonderful experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in View Avenue, just up from the Esplanade, Mantra on View Hotel is a great choice in Surfers Paradise accommodation for pleasure seekers, corporate travellers, and events such as wedding and banquets. The modern and stylish décor gives a feeling of spaciousness throughout and you can choose from a variety of accommodation styles from the City View Twin Suite right through to the Ocean View Spa suite. All have private balconies, wonderful Gold Coast views, high speed internet, cable TV and super-comfy beds. Outside your suite you'll find great amenities like the resort-style pool and children's pool. The fully equipped gymnasium, tennis courts and an excellent restaurant on site - NOSH Pan Asian offers a daily buffet breakfast with traditional favourites including cereals, pastries, tropical fresh fruits and hot meals prepared in our open kitchen, it's the à la carte lunch and dinner menu where NOSH Pan Asian gets decidedly exotic. Featuring authentically prepared specialties from a variety of regions across Asia, it's a serious spread of diverse offerings. There are a great many exciting things to do on the Gold Coast and you are very close to a great choice of these. There's excellent shopping to be had, theme parks, long stretches of sandy Gold Coast beaches and an excellent variety of restaurants and bars. If you really feel like spoiling yourself visit the Ocean Day Spa and Hair Salon where pampering is the order of the day with a range of soothing massages and treatments. Mantra on View Hotel is a very popular choice for business with nine conference rooms in all, catering for small meetings through to large banquets or perhaps a seminar for up to 600 delegates. Planning a Gold Coast wedding? Mantra on View Hotel is one of the best wedding venues on the Gold Coast. The wedding team can help you choose from one of the beautiful celebration venues and for the ceremony itself there is also a number of romantic choices from beach to poolside. Preparing for your big day is also no hassle at Mantra on View Hotel, with the Ocean Day Spa and Hair Salon there to take care of everything. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Mantra on View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Surfers Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Holiday Inn Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Holiday Inn
- Mantra On View Hotel Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise