Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa
Novotel Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)
$111
$99
  • Beachfront
Hilton Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$146
$121
  • Beachfront
Vibe Hotel Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)
$76
$68
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$93
  • Restaurant
Mantra Circle on Cavill(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$194
$172
  • Pool
Mantra on View Hotel(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$150
$113
  • Restaurant
Mantra Sun City(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$112
$99
  • Pool
Watermark Hotel & Spa Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$116
$94
  • Restaurant
Mantra Legends Hotel(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$105
$91
  • Restaurant
Wyndham Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$504
$94
2,516 results
All reviewstropical fishcitrique restaurantfish feedingelandra retreatelandra clubsalt water lagoonjunior suitepool areaseafood buffetlobby barthe gold coastvacation clubman made beachhigh teaamazing poolthe club loungeroom service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Stayed here only one night unfortunately. Pool area is fantastic with salt water lagoon. Too cold for me although the kids went in and had a ball. Room is really nice although they messed up our room for 4ppl with a friends room for 3ppl. eg. Short one towel. Could also have done without the pushy Indian gent behind the desk trying to sell us a $39 breakfast / room package upgrade. Felt like I were in a servo being forced to buy chocolate bars. Concierge was very helpful and polite. Other useful tip is don't expect the air con to cool lower than 18. Fridge a bit noisy.

Room Tip: Hills facing side fairly quiet as I had the door slightly open all night and a hate noise.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Its a nice proper to stay with the family, although it is not right on the Surfers Paradise you would still manage to reach it after a 10 minute walk. So the reason I say bad room service is coz me and my wife went shopping to Surfers Paradise and as it is with wives..we came back with almost 15 bags full of clothes..We had to leave the next day so we started packing and left all the bags and plastics stacked in one corner of the room. We called the room service for a clean up and when she entered she blindly refused to clean and said " I'm not gonna clean this mess". I called the reception and complained. The Head of Room Service came and asked us not to dirty the room like this. I politely replied that I haven't spilled anything on the carpet..its just bags and plastic which are conveniently kept in one corner..What is so dirty about it.. I have never heard any 4-5 star hotel with such behaviour..I paid the full amount for my 4 day stay and deserved HOSPITALITY!! It was a part of their job to clean the room.. So for me its a Thumps Down!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ankitsaboo
Marriott S, General Manager at Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2014

We pride ourselves on the high level of service we provide to all of our guests. After reviewing your comments with our team, we understand that this incident is related to your previous stay at our resort in March 2013 and that any misunderstanding had been resolved while you were still at the property.

If you would like to discuss this matter further, we welcome you to contact our Management Team via phone on 07 5592 9829 when convenient.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

A wonderful experience!! My family have stayed in many other hotels but we firmly believe this has been our best hotel stay ever as the everything was absolutely perfect.

The styling and décor are superb and the pool/lagoon was incredible with certainly exceeding our expectations. The room and especially the bathroom were spacious and well laid out. The beds and pillows were amazingly comfortable and it was hard not to fall asleep when watching television. The room décor was sophisticated and contemporary which really continued the overall experience as felt in the public areas for this wonderful resort. The bathroom had many little extras (even mouthwash!) that were fabulous as we normally use these items at home but have to buy them once at our location so to have them already in the room was sensational.

The staff were incredibly accommodating and nothing was too much trouble and genuinely seemed happy all the time. There were 2 staff in particular at the Critique restaurant who did an outstanding job of looking after our family: Julie (lunch sitting) and Alex T. (dinner sitting). Thanks to both of these staff for making our trip that little bit more enjoyable.

Also, a special mention for the room cleaning attendants as although we did not manage to find out their names, they always did a great job and were always very happy to give a really sincere greeting whenever they saw out 2 young boys which made them feel very special.

We will definitely looking to staying here again in the future.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Suzanne_QVM

Dear Suzanne

Thank you very much for rating our resort 5 stars here on Tripadvisor!

We are so pleased that we exceeded your expectations in every way during your recent visit to the Gold Coast.

We certainly appreciate the wonderful review you have posted and will be sure to commend our Housekeeping Team and both Julie and Alex from Citrique for the high level of service these associates showed to you and your family.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed August 17, 2014

Fantastic resort. Amazing swimming pool, our children loved feeding the fish. Wonderful buffet breakfast. The teppanyakki restaurant upstairs is a must try, best teppenyakki we have ever had. The rooms very quiet, spacious and clean, slightly dated but very comfortable. All the staff were extemely friendly and welcoming. We look forward to visiting again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed August 17, 2014

I stayed here for business and the hotel, pool and rooms are nicely finished. The concierge was helpful and room service was enjoyable. However, there were a few things missing. The front desk experience was mid-range. I did get help with internet (had dig around and join Marriott Rewards to avoid ridiculous charges) but not a smile at check-in or check-out. I have since had no success trying to obtain an electronic copy of my bill despite several phone calls. I also experienced a noisy/rattling air conditioner and bar fridge that woke me several times during the night. I turned these off on successive nights but there were also little things: no comp water daily; only instant coffee in the rooms. Small things make a big difference at a hotel of this calibre. It wouldn't take much to make this a superlative place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business

We thank you for taking the time to provide constructive feedback for our team following your recent stay.

While we are glad that for the most part, you enjoyed the facilities that our resort offers, we acknowledge that there have also been areas which have negatively affected your experience here and we apologise for this. We would like to follow up with our Engineering Team to check both the air conditioning unit and bar fridge in the room you stayed in but unfortunately cannot view your surname on Tripadvisor to look up you reservation and gain access this information.

We encourage you to contact our Executive Office on 07 5592 9829 so that we can discuss your comments with you and relay these back to our Front Office team as well. We will also ensure that a copy of your account is emailed to you promptly.

We look forward to speaking with you soon.