We returned after spending two nights here around the same time last year. We were lucky enough to obtain a very exceptional deal through Travel Zboo late last year. The deal was amazing and I thought too god to be true. I thought we would be on a low floor next to the lifts and basically be ignored . Well our stay was so far removed from my preconception that I have only praise for this Hotel. We were given a room on the 26th floor and after a delay of an hour and a half to get into our room we were sent a tray of 'goodies' as an apology. The Elandra Club is great if you were so inclined you could eat there all day, I would go in the afternoon and have a coffee and use the wi fi to catch up on the rest of the world. The view is wonderful and the staff in the Club are happy and friendly, all though we didn't attend, the evening cocktails and canopies were very popular.
Last year we had an ocean view room, this year a Hinterland and to be honest I prefer the Hinterland, great views night and day. As has been said a hundred times previously the pool and lagoon are wonderful, the hotel has employed a policy of removing towels from chairs if they are unattended for an hour...love it. We had room service one night the meals available mirrored those on the menu at Citrique all were tasty, plentiful and well priced. Our last night was spent at Benihana it was worth the extra $ and we had a great time,although I found the food salty. The Lobby Bar is the perfect place to end a night.
To sum up if you are undecided between the Marriott and other Hotels.. Book the Marriott.
Special thanks to Sam in Concierge who keeped my husband entertained whilst waiting for our room. Hope to return to this piece of Paradise soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa couples quiet luxury with spacious accommodation and intuitive service, providing an unforgettable hotel experience for guests here on the Gold Coast. Tucked amidst sparkling lagoons, white sandy beaches, and cascading waterfalls, the 216 room fully integrated resort offers amenities to please the entire family; from quiet pool zones and unique aquatic experiences to bike rentals and a new Kid's Activities Centre. The immaculately appointed hotel accommodation offers floor-to-ceiling windows, marble bathrooms, and pillow top mattresses. Step out onto your balcony and revel in the beauty of your Gold Coast surroundings. Treat yourself to superb cuisine at Misono, Citrique, or Chapter & Verse bar and lounge, or book a day of pampering at Ruby Spa. Those planning events here on the Gold Coast can make use of the expansive function room space including the stylish Marriott Ballroom. Indulge, discover and explore in effortless style at Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort And Spa
- Surfers Paradise Marriott Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Marriott Surfers Paradise Hotel
- Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa Gold Coast