This property was amazing! We had a twin room so two double beds and the beds weree amazinggggggggggg. So comfty. Went here on a famil group and it was just lovely!
Upon arrival we were greeted by friendly staff with mocktails. Room we had is oceanview and it was just stunning. Balcony was a bit small though but thats okay. Rooms were bright and lovely even the bathroom. Our bathroom had separate shower and bath.
Hotel has a lagoon style big and it was very big! they had tropical fishes in the pool were you can use snorking equipment and swim with them, they also had a waterfall and a cave style with a spa pool in it. very much enjoyed the pool.
We had breakfast in the morning, it wasnt anything wow but still very good and filling it was a buffet breakfast.
We also had a look at the suites and president suites and they are stunnning, very large and the furniture was just awesome. would love to stay in one of those one day. I would recommend this to honeymooners or someone who is wanting to stay in style. It is a bit further away from cavill ave prob about 15 minute walk but it is a lovely place to stay in. reception was very big and they had very funky comfty chairs around rception area where you could sit and enjoy private time using the free lobby wifi. They didnt have wifi there when we stayed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa couples quiet luxury with spacious accommodation and intuitive service, providing an unforgettable hotel experience for guests here on the Gold Coast. Tucked amidst sparkling lagoons, white sandy beaches, and cascading waterfalls, the 216 room fully integrated resort offers amenities to please the entire family; from quiet pool zones and unique aquatic experiences to bike rentals and a new Kid's Activities Centre. The immaculately appointed hotel accommodation offers floor-to-ceiling windows, marble bathrooms, and pillow top mattresses. Step out onto your balcony and revel in the beauty of your Gold Coast surroundings. Treat yourself to superb cuisine at Misono, Citrique, or Chapter & Verse bar and lounge, or book a day of pampering at Ruby Spa. Those planning events here on the Gold Coast can make use of the expansive function room space including the stylish Marriott Ballroom. Indulge, discover and explore in effortless style at Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfers Paradise Marriott Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort And Spa
- Marriott Surfers Paradise Hotel
- Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa Gold Coast