I'm a big fan of the Marriott chain and the Marriott at Surfers Paradise did not disappoint. Sadly, as I was only passing through, I only stayed there for one night and so wasn't able to experience all that was on offer. However, the bedroom was comfortable and spacious with plenty of storage space, a large TV, fully stocked mini-bar, and so on. The bathroom was a good size with separate bath and shower facilities as well as plenty of toiletries. There was a balcony that boasted magnificient views (see the photos) of the pool below and the surrounding area. As is always the case with Marriott staff, the people here were friendly and courteous and the check-in and out procedures were hassle free. The bar and hotel cafe served an excellent selection of drinks and snacks, although I did not eat at any of the restaurants. The 24 hour business facilities proved most helpful as I was able to access computers and printers late at night which proved to be necessary. The most amazing feature of this hotel is its outdoor swimming pool. I have never seen anything quite like it. First off, it is huge. Second, there are makeshift beaches surrounding it and a tropical fish area where you can snorkel should you so wish. The hotel is not as central as some of its competitors and it takes about 10-15 minutes to walk into the centre which is full of bars, restaurants and shops. However, providing it isn't raining, the walk is a pleasant one. I will most certainly return to this hotel and for a longer period.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa couples quiet luxury with spacious accommodation and intuitive service, providing an unforgettable hotel experience for guests here on the Gold Coast. Tucked amidst sparkling lagoons, white sandy beaches, and cascading waterfalls, the 216 room fully integrated resort offers amenities to please the entire family; from quiet pool zones and unique aquatic experiences to bike rentals and a new Kid's Activities Centre. The immaculately appointed hotel accommodation offers floor-to-ceiling windows, marble bathrooms, and pillow top mattresses. Step out onto your balcony and revel in the beauty of your Gold Coast surroundings. Treat yourself to superb cuisine at Misono, Citrique, or Chapter & Verse bar and lounge, or book a day of pampering at Ruby Spa. Those planning events here on the Gold Coast can make use of the expansive function room space including the stylish Marriott Ballroom. Indulge, discover and explore in effortless style at Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort And Spa
- Surfers Paradise Marriott Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Marriott Surfers Paradise Hotel
- Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa Gold Coast