Didnt book ahead at prime time however with the help of lovely staff especially LISA managed
to get our family 3 nights. I would like to give LISA a big thank you, she made our stay at the Marriot all the better with her kindness and attention at all times.
The pillows and bed were to die for!!
Will definately be returning soon and recomending to others!! Had a great time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our gorgeously reimagined Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa offers the Gold Coast's ultimate beach holiday and one of the top Surfers Paradise hotels. Immaculate beaches, charming hinterland valleys, and the bustle of high-fashion boutiques greet visitors nearby. Reconnect with nature at our Gold Coast, Australia resort, where verdant tropical gardens, a stunning waterfall, and the area's only private saltwater lagoon (ideal for snorkeling with tropical fish) await. Enjoy lush amenities in elegantly appointed guest rooms, then head out for an indulgent bite of the freshest Japanese cuisine at the award-winning restaurant, Benihana. Or, see what foodies have long been raving about at our famous seafood buffet restaurant, Citrique. Other creature comforts at our hotel include the Lattouf Hair & Day Spa, with a selection of spa treatments and hair services, and also an onsite, 24-hour fitness center. Book your beach holiday today, and let the daydreaming commence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, Marriott, Priceline, Travelocity and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort And Spa
- Surfers Paradise Marriott Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Marriott Surfers Paradise Hotel
- Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa Gold Coast