My husband and I travelled here for our honeymoon.
We arrived in a limousine and was quickly attended too. Our check in was dealt with quickly and when shown to our room, we were more than happy.
We had slight ocean views and also overlooked the river. We came back that night after sussing out Surfers Paradise to a bottle of champagne and glasses being our honeymoon
Rooms were spacious with a TV, kettle, Mini Bar fridge, Safe in the robe and king bed. We had a "down service" every afternoon which we learnt was new towels if they had been used through the day, chocolates on the bed, ash trays cleaned out and pillows fluffed up. What a treat - they really look after their guests.
Only thing we noticed is with the sun coming in early morning and even with the curtains closed the rooms warmed up quite quickly, and the air con struggled to keep up.
Lobby was beautiful, and we did have breakfast once in Citrique, nice layout and a selection of variety. We had a massage at Lattouf Hair & Day Spa, was a last minute call and they were more than happy to fit us in. However tried to sell my partner and I different products for our dry skin, which we found a little pushy.
Was not central, but only had to walk two blocks to be right in Surfers Paradise. Very Flash Hotel, the re-vamp that has been advertised on all their webpages definitely played its part.
Will have to try their lagoon pool next time we come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa couples quiet luxury with spacious accommodation and intuitive service, providing an unforgettable hotel experience for guests here on the Gold Coast. Tucked amidst sparkling lagoons, white sandy beaches, and cascading waterfalls, the 216 room fully integrated resort offers amenities to please the entire family; from quiet pool zones and unique aquatic experiences to bike rentals and a new Kid's Activities Centre. The immaculately appointed hotel accommodation offers floor-to-ceiling windows, marble bathrooms, and pillow top mattresses. Step out onto your balcony and revel in the beauty of your Gold Coast surroundings. Treat yourself to superb cuisine at Misono, Citrique, or Chapter & Verse bar and lounge, or book a day of pampering at Ruby Spa. Those planning events here on the Gold Coast can make use of the expansive function room space including the stylish Marriott Ballroom. Indulge, discover and explore in effortless style at Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort And Spa
- Surfers Paradise Marriott Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Marriott Surfers Paradise Hotel
- Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa Gold Coast