“Great service and beautiful fresh food”
Review of The Groove Train - CLOSED

The Groove Train
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: http://groovetrain.com.au/locations/surfersparadise/ - Phone +61 7 5538 8121
Reviewed October 10, 2013

On a recent business trip with my Japanese guest and was extremely happy with service and food. Generous serving sizes and friendly staff who made my guest and I feel very welcome.
Thank you for the superb service which made my trip a successful one.

1  Thank Emmanuel P

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Had lunch and Dinner on a number of occasions at the Groove Train while on holidays with the family and just kept going back as the food was of top quality and great value for money. I have 2 teenage boys and they never felt hungary afterwards. Service was up there and we were treated with friendly and attentive waiters/waitresses and would recommend The Groove Train again as I already have to date.

Thank you for making our holiday so much more enjoyable and relaxing.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Recently visited Surfers Paradise Groove Train.
Fanatastic value for money.
Great atmosphere for the whole family.
The best char grilled rib eye steak during my stay in Surfers Paradise,
The kids much to my surprise polished their pasta dishes and my wife enjoyed her Risotto.
Overall awesome restaurant and will highly recommend this place to everyone.
Big thanks to everyone.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

We always love going to Grove Train in Melbourne & Surfers didn't disappoint. It has such a huge selection of food on the menu from curry, pasta, pizza, salads & everything in between. Staff were very attentive. Be sure to save room for their dessert calzone - it's to die for!!

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Have to say, we really enjoyed eating here. The service is quick, the staff friendly. The decor is modern and comfortable. The menu is wide with kids meals also available. Tasty meals, always. Really like the zucchini chips. Great for families.