“Fresh Value Family Friendly”
Review of The Groove Train - CLOSED

The Groove Train
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: http://groovetrain.com.au/locations/surfersparadise/ - Phone +61 7 5538 8121
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Recently visited Surfers Paradise Groove Train.
Fanatastic value for money.
Great atmosphere for the whole family.
The best char grilled rib eye steak during my stay in Surfers Paradise,
The kids much to my surprise polished their pasta dishes and my wife enjoyed her Risotto.
Overall awesome restaurant and will highly recommend this place to everyone.
Big thanks to everyone.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

We always love going to Grove Train in Melbourne & Surfers didn't disappoint. It has such a huge selection of food on the menu from curry, pasta, pizza, salads & everything in between. Staff were very attentive. Be sure to save room for their dessert calzone - it's to die for!!

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Have to say, we really enjoyed eating here. The service is quick, the staff friendly. The decor is modern and comfortable. The menu is wide with kids meals also available. Tasty meals, always. Really like the zucchini chips. Great for families.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Our family were holidaying in the Gold Coast week and we were looking for somewhere to eat that was family friendly with good quality, nutritious food. The Groove Train was both, with a great atmosphere and friendly staff too Great selection of food also even to please fussy eaters (my son). I would highly recommend you try it out!! My hubby and I had the chicken satay - outstanding!

Reviewed October 2, 2013

What a great atmosphere! The food was outstanding, absolutely delicious...the calamari dish being my favorite! Great value for money. The kid's loved their food and the staff made us feel so comfortable! I must say, one of the best restaurants in Surfers Paradise! can't wait to visit again. :)