“BEST restaurant in Surfers Paradise!”
Review of The Groove Train - CLOSED

The Groove Train
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: http://groovetrain.com.au/locations/surfersparadise/ - Phone +61 7 5538 8121
Reviewed October 2, 2013

What a great atmosphere! The food was outstanding, absolutely delicious...the calamari dish being my favorite! Great value for money. The kid's loved their food and the staff made us feel so comfortable! I must say, one of the best restaurants in Surfers Paradise! can't wait to visit again. :)

Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

Had a great dinner tonight - the garlic and mozzarella pizza as a starter was lovely as were the pastas we shared for mains. Great family vibe with friendly staff and reasonable value for money. Nice find away from the crazy crowds of Cavill Mall. Will definitely recommend to others!

Reviewed September 24, 2013

My husband and I go here every time we visit Surfers and absolutely love it. There is a great variety of food and it is amazing. The calamari is my personal favourite, it's so delicious!! The staff are extremely friendly and helpful and the set up of the restaurant is stunning. Looking forward to our next trip up :)

Reviewed September 24, 2013

We went out for tea with my family and had a wonderful time at the Groove Train in Surfers. The staff were excellent in the way they addressed our needs, taking orders etc. and the food was absolutely wonderful, fresh and hot. We really enjoyed the evening and can't wait to get back there again next time we are in town.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I visited The Groove Train and enjoyed the place i ate there twice on a family holiday. Great environment, Family friendly & great value. Highly recomended.