“Best day of our holiday”

Reef Ryder Island Cruise Gold Coast
Book In Advance
More Info
$114.45*
and up
Moreton Bay Marine Park Dolphin Cruise Including...
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We recently enjoyed this cruise down the broad water. The staff were all excellent and the weather was perfect. The information provided by the captain, Gary was interesting and fun. I would recommend this relaxing day out to everyone!!!

1  Thank Mum2abc

Reviewed April 10, 2013

My husband & myself,son, daughterinlaw & grandchildred went on the cruise. We all enjoyed ourselves, unfortunately the weather was good enough for snorkelling we still had a good time. The food provided for lunch was excellent, the staff very helpful and the cruising good. Would recommend to anyone, the cruise was from 10am till 3pm, value I thought.

1  Thank Jenny061_13
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Reef Ryder was a fun day- the crew were heaps of fun, the commentary excellent and the music fantastic- and we were taken dolphin watching, seeing the homes of the rich and famous along the Broadwater, the green turtles along the breakwater, and finally we were at the island and had the opportunity to either sit on the beach, swim or snorkel. The best part of the day for me was the cricket match on the beach with fellow passengers and the fantastic crew! The seafood lunch was great and you could go back for seconds! It is a must do experience!!

2  Thank GloriaJ1948
Reviewed April 9, 2013

My husband and I had a fantastic time on the cruise while recently on the Gold Coast. The crew and the Captain were fantastic. My husband went snorkelling and swimming, while I stayed on the boat and admired the scenery. The dolphins were awesome. This cruise did not fail to deliver. The only negative thing I could say is unlimited tea and coffee would have been nice. The complimentary coffee while boarding was great, but it would have been nice to go below deck and get a refill..

1  Thank kathypSydney