“Makes me hungry thinking about it”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Garlands Restaurant Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Garlands Restaurant Bar & Grill
Cuisines: Barbecue, Australian, Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: Garland's Restaurant Bar & Grill prides itself on selling premium quality steaks all of which are M.S.A, 100+ day grain fed and aged for a minimum of 60 days. If you have a bad steak you're not at Garland's! Pork ribs are another house favourite slow cooked to fall off the bone and marinated in our own house-special BBQ sauce. We offer a dining experience that few can match with our authentic off the grill menu being complemented by a large range of seafood, pasta and Mexican specials. There is something here for everyone, with a well stocked bar and great atmosphere you will find yourself coming back for more.
Gold Coast
“Makes me hungry thinking about it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2012

Try the steak or ribs and you will not be disappointed. I can’t say I’ve had a better steak then here for a long time. Service is always top notch.

Southport, Australia
“Best Steak on the Coast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2012

We recently relocated from interstate and are finding our way around via restaurants that offer good food. We really hit the jackpot with Garlands. What a totally unexpected surprise this place is. The food that came to our table was the best steak I have eaten 'ever'. It was juicy, tender, cooked to perfection and melted in your mouth like butter. We ordered the Eye Fillet and it came with perfectly cooked vegies and the most amazing hot chips that were sweet and salty all at once. They were crunchy with not a soggie chip in sight.
The service was fantastic. No request went unattended and the prices for the coast are very reasonable for the type of food you are getting.
Will definitely be a returning customer.

australia
“Great Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2012

My wife and I went to Garlands for dinner. It is not flash on the outside, but the food was fantastic. I had the large ribs, and really they were the best I have had in ages. My wife had a perfectly cooked steak. We will return. The prices are reasonable and it is good food served in a friendly manner.

Broadbeach, Australia
“Uncontrollable children”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2012

Terrible evening due to uncontrollable children who screamed non stop the 2 hours we were there plus a rude waiter who looked in amazement when asked for salt and mustard plus he had never heard of butterfly steak...took the plate away and muttered a very off putting remark when asked to have the red removed from the steak.
Beware take ear muffs.

1 Thank J L
Brisbane, Australia
“Great Steak & Ribs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2012

Hidden just outside of surfers the food was amazing. Best steak & ribs I have had since being in the states and best of all it was far cheaper than other steak houses on the coast

• Visited March 2012