“Absolutely outstanding!”

Ranked #1 of 31 Hotels in Surfers Paradise
Lismore, Australia
“Absolutely outstanding!”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Soul at Surfers Paradise was an amazing place to stay. The rooms were beautiful, the location is mind blowing, the facilities are outstanding and the service was exceptional.
I can understand why the price is that it is, however I do wish it was cheaper to allow me to stay for weeks on end rather then just the one night.
Over all I loved it, and now I don't know if I can stay anywhere else but here on my regular trips to Surfers Paradise.

• Stayed March 2014
Adam T, General Manager at Peppers Soul, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Dear Rosanna_may,

Thank you for the rave review!

It is so satisfying to know that we are doing a great job when we hear feedback like that. I will ensure I share this with the team.

We do have an extended stay offer available for most of the year. It is called 'Stay and Save'. For stays of just 3 nights or more you will save 15% off the standard daily rate. Please check our website for details.

I hope that is enough to entice you back to the fabulous Soul Surfers Paradise for another indulgent stay.

Adam Taloni

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (326)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Sydney Australia
Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

I had originally booked another hotel for our stay but the very bad reviews regarding the cleanliness of the hotel caused me to spend a bit more and stay at soul.

Whilst the hotel was beautiful my only complaint was there a mark on our sheets which looked like blood. As i discovered it the next morning i didnt complain. The sheets were eventually changed midway through our stay.

There was some very slight visible wear and tear in the apartment and i am picky even mentioning it. We only paid around $350 a night but had we paid full price these things wouldve been worthy of mentioning.

Overall staff were friendly, apartments are just beautiful. Its a shame that surfers has such crappy restaurants as most places we ate the food was ordinary. For this reason i wouldnt stay in surfers again but if i did i wld stay at soul.

The gym and pool areas were excellent although on one occassion there was a guest fishing glass out of pool.

The outside of the windows could also use a clean but again these are only minor probs. overall this hotel is stunning.

Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Tantakesatrip
Dear Tantakesatrip,

Thank you so very much for contributing your feedback in relation to your recent Soul experience. I am delighted that you fell in love with the property and had such a delightful stay.

I am very sorry to read of the stained sheets and dirty windows. Regardless of how much you pay per night, we aim to provide the same high levels of service and product to all of our guests. In future if you experience these issues, or any others, please notify us and we will take immediate action.

Surfers Paradise does have a large variety of restaurants on offer. I can highly recommend our Two-Hatted restaurant Seaduction. It has also been listed in the Top 50 restaurants in Australia. Perhaps you would like to try this experience on your next stay.

I hope to see you again soon.

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed March 28, 2014

We stayed here with our daughter and grandson, in a 2 bedroom beachfront apartment, with a private pool and BBQ alfresco area. Beautiful modern decor and every conceivable facility and comfort need. Absolutely stunning views. The location is perfect for restaurants, shopping and of course the beach. It was difficult to leave the apartment in order to experience Surfers! Fabulous staff, at every level. Excellent service is obviously the aim. Nothing was too much trouble. A refreshing experience!
There are numerous pools, indoor and outdoor, gym and heated spas. Beautifully landscaped gardens surrounding the hotel.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will absolutely stay at Soul again.

Room Tip: Book an apartment with a plunge pool and beachfront view. You won't regret it.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Val S
Adam T, General Manager at Peppers Soul, responded to this review, March 30, 2014
Dear Val S,

Thank you so much for your lovely review following your recent Soul experience with your grandson.

It sounds like you had one of our stunning plunge pool apartments. We only have two of these located on level four and as you described, even the view from there is spectacular!

All of our apartments do offer ocean views, but when you book one of our Skyview apartments you are guaranteed to be on level 40 or above.

Delivering high service levels are indeed a priority here at Soul. We want to match the service we deliver to our guests to the high standards we provide in the property's apartments and facilities fixtures and fitouts.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed March 21, 2014

We have just come back from what will always be remembered as one of those great experiences you will never forget. Soul was for us a perfect place - friendly, helpful and lovely staff - everyone from the front desk to the concierge to the restaurant - they were seriously flawless. They went out of their way to make our experience better and better and for this we will always be grateful. The website does not do this place justice, it is seriously stunning, the accommodation is comfortable and beautifully put together, and I am a very picky person. The amenities are fantastic and well thought. We were just so happy and want to put in a big shout out especially to a few people - Tom at the concierge desk for making our daughter happier and happier with your beautiful balloons, and Kobe and Ronny at the breakfast room of Seaduction for bringing us lovely berries and high chairs and poached eggs and just knowing before we had even asked what would be needed. You three made this experience unforgettable due to your kindness and genuine happiness to be there. Thank you to Soul for a lovely vacation. We will definitely be back!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Peppers

Adam T, General Manager at Peppers Soul, responded to this review, March 23, 2014
Dear RSC 2011,

Thank you so much for detailing your recent Soul experience.

What pleases me more than the review itself is that you took the time to remember and thank the three team members for their efforts. I assure you that these will be acknowledged by myself.

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to post this review and I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit where we can spoil you and your family all over again.

Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Talk about a great place to stay. You can't beat the location...the amenities...the service...the staff...the food!!! We stayed here for a week with a very large group and had booked 3 apartments with different check in times, a surprise party planned, a cake ordered, etc. The rooms are amazing, clean and modern. The views are superb...and can I say the chocolate birthday cake...STILL dream about that cake! It is a gorgeous property right on the beach. Do yourself a favor and visit!!!

Room Tip: Up high and facing the ocean...no other way in this place! = )
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear Teresa K,

Thank you! I am not sure there is anything else I can say in response to this fabulous review.

It delights myself and the team to hear this kind of feedback. I am thrilled that you and your travelling party had such an amazing experience with us.

Whilst all of our stunning apartments do offer unobstructed ocean views, the best way to guarantee a high floor is by booking one of our Skyview apartments. The views from level 40 and above are simply breathtaking.

I hope to see you and your friends again soon when you next decide on a little GC getaway.

Trondheim, Norway
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I stayed here from 24. February to 1. March 2014. It's not a hotel, rather a condominium. I was upgraded to a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom beachfront condo on 26. floor. The complex was completed in 2011, and the location is absolutely the best on Surfer's.

The flat is very nice and modern, well furnished, and a stunning wiew of the beach and the promenade. As I arrived by car, I needed somwhere to park. No problem, staying at Soul, I had free parking during my stay!

I will absolutely recommend staying at Soul, the best in Surfer's Paradise!

Room Tip: Choose a beachfront flat
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Adam T, General Manager at Peppers Soul, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Dear Dyrhan,

Thank you so much for your review pertaining to your recent Soul Surfers Paradise experience.

I am thrilled to hear that you had a fantastic stay and enjoyed the facilities of our Two Bedroom Ocean View Apartments.

Complimentary secure parking and Wi Fi are standard inclusions that we offer to all of our guests here at Soul.

I hope to see you again soon.

Upper Coomera, Australia
Reviewed March 16, 2014

We only can say thanks to everyone at Soul hotel and Seaduction restaurant
My husband organised our 12th Wedding Anniversary as a surprise for me and took me for lunch to the Seaduction Restaurant, where we were absolutely amazed by the perfection of everything. The staff were very kind, thoughtful and careful, food superb...truly fine dining.The restaurant surprised us with a chocolate plate with a happy anniversary title on it and also sent champagne to our room...Thanks very much!
Hotel room was perfect as well, beautifully designed and clean, and the view to the ocean....wow! The facilities are the best on the Gold Coast. Excellent service from the hotel staff as well!
Thank you very much to make our day more special and so perfect!!!
We can't wait to go back again and recommend to everyone.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Adam T, General Manager at Peppers Soul, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Dear Bela M,

I am so delighted in reading your review to learn that we made your anniversary such a special occasion for you this year.

Thank you for the lovely words on how the team looked after you. I will share this feedback with the team.

Thank you so much for taking the time to detail your experience for other travellers to see. I hope to see you again for your next special occasion.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Surfers Paradise
#2 of 21 in Broadbeach
Meriton Suites Broadbeach
Meriton Suites Broadbeach
#1 of 21 in Broadbeach

Been to Peppers Soul? Share your experiences!