“Enjoyable afternoon”

Gold Coast River Cruise with Optional Morning Tea or Lunch
Ranked #1 of 45 Tours in Surfers Paradise
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: For the best value morning tea / coffee cruise, lunch cruise or stunning sunset cruises on the Gold Coast. Morning tea cruise includes cakes & biscuits with tea/coffee. Lunch cruises include selection of fresh salads & cold meats & sunset cruise includes complimentary antipasto platters. Join Bluewater Cruises as we cruise the canals & the broadwater of Surfers Paradise & the Gold Coast. Past the million dollar homes & yachts, Palazzo Versace hotel, & Marina Mirage. All cruises feature a fun facts filled commentary. Sit back relax & enjoy all the Gold Coast has to offer - exceptional views, interesting history & gorgeous sunsets. Great for tourists & locals alike.
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Cruise fairly enjoyable, were shown many nice homes, interesting buildings, boats, landmarks etc.
Commentary on boat was good.
Meal at cafe was just ok.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Excellent service by John, Jody, Jo and Scott after a number of difficulties (not the cruise fault). The cruise was most enjoyable and care and professionalism outstanding.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

We had great time paying that price..it was definitely worth. Cruise and cafe staff were nice and friendly to us..I would definitely recommend anyone visiting Gold coast to take a ride.

1  Thank Nilam04
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Thank you so much to the staff on the boat, the cruise was fantastic and we had a great time. Unfortunately near the end of the cruise my Husband began to feel extremely ill, he was coming down with the flu but we think it was also a touch of sea sickness. We made sure we got ahead of the group and got to the captains cafe first, and I asked if we could please have our fish and chips/chicken and chips takeaway as my husband wasn't well, and we wanted to try and get home as soon as possible. I was told that would be fine, so he went and sat in the car while I waited.
I sat and watched as every single other guest on the boat was given their meal before us. I understand it would have taken them an extra point three of a second to dump it in a box other than on a plate, but really? I was so disappointed, in the time it took to wait we would have eaten and gone, which totally defeated the whole point of wanting to leave as quick as we could.
We ate in the car on the way home, the food wasn't left to sit at all (other than to cool slightly) - My chicken was lovely, I'll admit I had to spit out around 1/3 because it was grissel but the flavour was nice, and I don't feel that's their fault. Unfortunately the chips and hubby's fish were awful, neither of us could quite place it but they tasted 'old' or like food does when it has been frost bitten. Needless to say the wait was most definitely not worth it.

As I mentioned though, the cruise was lovely and if we were to ever return (which we would) I would ask if we could either eat somewhere else or be reimbursed for the price difference of the meal. A really great company sadly let down by another.

1  Thank Carrey S
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Great value for money. We were 9 people and they didn't charge us for my 3-year-old daughter. The price was reasonable and unbelievable for what I got. We were on cruise for about 2 hours and then returned for dinner which was good. Overall if was a joyful experience.

1  Thank RDF1978