Mantra on View Hotel(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$98
  • Restaurant
Novotel Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$89
  • Beachfront
Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$99
  • Restaurant
Mantra Circle on Cavill(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$167
  • Pool
Watermark Hotel & Spa Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$75
Peppers Soul(Surfers Paradise)
$240
QT Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$132
  • Pool
Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$166
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $184/night.

Q1 Resort and Spa(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$156
Agoda.com
3,553 results
All reviewsthe executive loungefood storefix barthe gold coastocean viewbedroom apartmentstreet noisebuffet breakfasthigher floorindoor poollight railcavill aveamazing viewssurfersclubslevelbalcony
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

Having just spent a week staying at the hotel there are a few positives and negatives (which I should have shared directly with the hotel and haven’t).

Room.
Spacious and well equipped with lots of storage, but sadly only cleaned after lunch most days when you are about ready to return from a mornings outing. They have balconies, but sadly they are cleaned less often than the room.

Floors.
Massive hotel and if you get to choose. Go high. We were on the 5th floor and the party in the street outside goes on to 3am and you hear ever noise.

WiFi
To be blunt we couldn’t use the complimentary WiFi it was just too slow. On the days we bought the “premium” WiFi we experienced speeds that made us Simply walk to the nearby Starbucks for free fast WiFi. Don’t expect to get much work done on the system at the Hilton.

Bar
The Lobby bar is lovely when it is open, but it only opens at 5pm. So if you come back and your room isn’t clean and you need a drink to chill you can’t do it in your own hotel which is a pity as the food served there was some of the best we ate in Australia.

It turned out to be an average experience from such a big brand (and I’m a HiltonHonours member so I stay with them around the world when I can). Perhaps they just deal with so many people it’s hard to give the personal touches.

If you looking to party and don’t mind some of the basics being average then stay here. If you want to be a little HiltonPampered skip this one.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Eugene S
Hilton S, General Manager at Hilton Surfers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2018

Dear Eugene S,

Thank you for providing the feedback following your recent stay with us.

I am sorry to hear that the daily housekeeping service was not at a convenient time for you. If you choose to stay with us again please do let our Front Office Team know what time is convenient for you so we can request this with our housekeeping team. I would also like to apologise for the noisy night! Once again, please do let us know if you are returning so that we can allocate a higher floor for you.

Thank you for providing the feedback once again. We will endeavour to follow up on each of the points raised so that we can improve our guest experience at the hotel.
Hopefully you will consider trying us again on your future visits to the Gold Coast.

Kind regards,

Reviewed July 11, 2018

After staying in several Hiltons around Australia and America, we decided to go local and stay at The Hilton Surfers Paradise for our 10 year wedding anniversary. Although it was rather expensive, we expected that, due to the quality of the name and the previous hiltons we stayed at.
Left a little disappointed, after the complete lack of service!! I booked direct with the hilton website, as we are Hilton Honours members, I also noted that we would be celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary. I then contacted the hotel directly by phone, to add an extra night, and again advised of our anniversary and of the surprise that the extra night would be for my husband. I was told that we would be greeted with a surprise of our own as thanks for choosing Hilton for our anniversary stay.
I guess he shouldn't have said that.... there was no added surprise, no special treat in the room, not even good customer service during our stay. The best staff member we encountered was the security on the door of the hotel to the surfers mall.
Goes down as the worst Hilton we've stayed at, over 9 in all our travels and not one we could recommend.

Room Tip: Expensive, for nothing but a room to sleep in !!
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank erinandwill4
Hilton S, General Manager at Hilton Surfers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

Dear erinandwill4,

Thank you for your time sharing feedback of your recent stay at Hilton Surfers Paradise.

I'm very sorry and disappointed that there were certain inconsistencies during your recent stay with us. I understand that the experience you have had is not what you would expect on your anniversary from a Hilton hotel. Thank you for your patience in taking the time to address the issues during your stay. I assure you that it is not normal for our hotel and we have taken steps to make sure these issues are prevented in the future. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay.

Thank you again for your feedback erinandwill4.

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

On Friday I arrived to the Hilton Surfers Paradise three hours prior to the normal check in time. The most underwhelming and uninviting reception area greeted me.

As my room wasn’t ready until 3pm I was simply told, after checking in, that they’ll text me when the room was ready. No suggestion of where I could go or how to fill the waiting time. They had NO bar or cafe open at a so-called 5 star hotel. They DIDN’T allow me access to the pool area while I waited, “You need a key for that Sir”.

No text message came. When I returned at 3pm I was told my room was available already for the past 30mins.

The room was adequate and clean. House keeping excellent. However their beautiful long pool is bathed is permanent shade all day due to the poor planning and design. Fortunately the beach is close if you wish to experience some sun.

Room service, incurs an $8 surcharge. Never experienced that before. Up to 40min wait on room service as well. Local UberEats - was quicker and less expensive with a greater food range to select from.

The hotel is also located in the heart of Surfers Paradise’s nightclub strip. So if gentlemen’s clubs, seedy nightclubs, noise to all hours and encounters with drunks and drug effected people is you go - book the Hilton!

I for one, will never be booking the Hilton again.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank AdrianoDiPrato

Dear AdrianoDiPrato,

Thank you for posting your review of your recent stay at Hilton Surfers Paradise.

I am so disappointed to read your experience was underwhelming, as you can imagine this is not want we want to hear from our guests. I do sincerely apologise that you experienced some inconsistencies with service levels at the hotel on your arrival and during your stay. We aim to provide a level of service in keeping with our Hilton promise and I am sorry that we did not achieve this during your visit.

Our management team work tirelessly to make sure the hotel is running at extremely high standards, please be assured that your feedback will be shared with them.We appreciate and acknowledge all of our guest feedback and we are always willing to improve where necessary.

Thank you again for providing feedback AdrianoDiPrato.

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Two families of us stayed in Hilton Hotel for 6 nights. However we are very disappointed. We had been booked our hotel six months in advance, when we checked in the Monday afternoon, they give us on the bottom level which is level 3 and face to the night club. We had requested move to higher level, but the staff in receptionist and on duty supervisor refused and asked we pay more money to upgrade the room. The first night was horrible, the noise from the night club non-stop until two or three o’clock in the early morning, we didn’t sleep all night. So on Tuesday early morning, we had to went down to the receptionist paid extra money upgrade to level 10. The noise was a little bit better, but every night after 10pm the noise from the street was getting worse and then stopped around 1am. And this was happened every night until we check out on Sunday morning. We had traveled around and stayed in different hotel, this Hilton hotel is the worst one. I would not recommend to anyone to stay.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank MareeHuang
Hilton S, General Manager at Hilton Surfers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2018

Dear MareeHuang,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am deeply sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your stay on this occasion. Please let us know if you decide to try us again in the future and we can certainly request a higher floor in the hotel for you. Alternatively, our residences are located on the higher floors in the building if you choose this option.

Once again I am sorry for the less than perfect stay and I hope that you will consider trying us again in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed July 4, 2018

Value, cleanliness and information were all very disappointing for the price you pay and what you expect from the Hilton brand. Room facilities amenities and listed inclusions were also disappointing and some things we were expecting weren’t even there.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Kelly F
Hilton S, General Manager at Hilton Surfers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2018

Dear Kelly F,

I am sorry to hear about the shortfalls of your stay, your value feedback is important for us to make improvements.
I would like to personally apologise that we were not able to provide you with the quality services you deserve. This is uncharacteristic of our hotel and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay.
Thank you again Kelly F, we hope you will consider staying at Hilton Surfers Paradise again in the near future.

Hilton Surfer Paradise