Hilton Surfers Paradise
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Novotel Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)
$136
Peppers Soul(Surfers Paradise)
$368
$243
Agoda.com
Mantra Circle on Cavill(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$186
$153
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$94
$92
  • Restaurant
QT Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$170
$133
  • Pool
Mantra on View Hotel(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$149
$116
  • Restaurant
Paradise Resort Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)
$171
$139
  • Restaurant
Q1 Resort and Spa(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$206
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Mantra Legends Hotel(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$119
$99
3,483 results
All reviewsthe executive loungefood storefix barthe gold coastocean viewbedroom apartmentstreet noisebuffet breakfasthigher floorindoor poollight railcavill avenueamazing viewssurferslevelclubsbalcony
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 15, 2014

When I check-in at the Hotel, The staff was very kind, and room was very clean! I have stayed Executive floor, I used to executive lounge, was good. so I could save dinner charge ! Pool was very clean and calm. I strongly suggest to stay at Hilton Surfers Paradise!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 15, 2014

We've stayed here during Easter break with my young family. Kids of 1 and 4 yo, enjoyed the pool/spa and and its proximity to the beach and Cavill ave. It helped that we have the Executive Lounge benefits as it provided breakfast, refreshments and light dinner for the family. The only downside was the staffs at the Lounge were not as friendly and hospitable as our previous experiences wt Club from other 5star Hotels. Overall, I would recommend this hotel to family and friends.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Sabina1409
CPHSP, General Manager at Hilton Surfers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2014

Dear Sabina 1409,

Thank you for posting your review, I appreciate your feedback.

I was pleased to see that on the whole you enjoyed your stay with us. I have noted your feedback regarding the friendliness of the Executive Lounge team and am sorry that you did not feel as valued as we would expect.

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Surfers Paradise and we hope to see you back on future travels.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

This is a hotel with two totally different cultures. The functions team can’t do enough for guests, the food is excellent and the function venues are well run.

Unfortunately the hotel is almost the opposite.

The last time I reviewed this hotel I commented about my frustration with the reservation system. I’ve been back a couple of times since and there always seem to be “issues”.

This time there was no valet parking attendant anywhere to be found so I parked the car myself. The front desk was attended by just one clerk with five people waiting. I was number three in line but when a second person did appear she served the last arrivals first.

When I asked to speak with the GM (a Mr David Kelly had responded to my previous comment) the Assistant Manager (Front Office) arrived and told me that he was the Guest Relations Manager and I could definitely not speak with the GM. (I assume the GM has to be protected from guests.)

He served me and assigned me a very pleasant, nice sized room with a large bathroom and a balcony. The room had the usual Hilton amenities and a comfortable bed but was sparsely furnished and lacked a stocked mini bar (available on request) and any chairs to actually sit out on the balcony.

On checkout the front desk clerk told me I needed to pay extra for the valet parking. I said that my understanding was that it was included in the function. She insisted that I was wrong and charged my credit card.

The functions manager took my details and said he would arrange a refund.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank AussieStrategist

Dear AussieStrategist,

Thank you for sharing your review, I appreciate your feedback.

I was pleased to see that the event you attended at the hotel went well and you found the experience met your expectations. Consistency is key and I have noted your points related to other elements of your stay. I have noted your feedback regarding asking to speak to me and I am sorry that our Duty Manager felt that he could manage your concerns without my involvement.

I hope to see you back for future visits and hopefully you will find all aspects of your stay meet the standard experienced during the event held at the hotel.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

We booked 2 nights at the Hilton as the first 2 nights of our honeymoon. However, due to work committments (sigh) we skipped the first night. When we turned up to stay for our second night, the receptionist told us that our booking has been cancelled because we were a 'no show' for night 1 and that we would need to make a new booking, even though we had paid for 2 nights in full. She was quite rude and unhelpful. We asked to speak to the manager and the manager was able to revive our booking and even gave us an upgrade.

After this initial hiccup, we arrived at our Relaxation suite room with sweeping views of Surfers Paradise beach, Nespresso machine in the room, super comfy king bed and a 2 person bath tub. The accomodation was beautiful and the slightly larger sized toiletries were also fabulous. We also had access to the executive lounge which served continental breakfast and canapes in the afternoon. All in all, the stay was excellent and service was great (except for the 1 lady at reception). We would definitely do this again for a special occasion.

Room Tip: Rooms that have access to Executive Lounge means you get access to complimentary pre-dinner canapes with alcoholic drinks and also complimentary continental breakfast.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Zigletta,

Thank you posting your review, I appreciate your feedback.

I was pleased to see that in general your stay met expectations, I have noted your initial comments and have shared this with the Front Desk team. Initial impressions set the scene however I am pleased that you enjoyed your room and the Executive Lounge.

We hope to see you back on future travels.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Everything you expect the Hilton to be and more. Great Service, beautiful rooms with great views, large bathroom, quiet common areas. Presentation was fantastic and service was second to none. I recommend the Hilton Surfers Paradise to all friends and Family.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Norelle L,

Thank you for posting your review, I was delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay at Hilton Surfers Paradise and we hope to see you back on future travels.