Hilton Surfers Paradise
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Diamonds Resort(Surfers Paradise)
Peppers Soul(Surfers Paradise)
View Hotel
Novotel Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)
  • Beachfront
Mantra Circle on Cavill(Surfers Paradise)
  • Pool
The Island Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)
View Hotel
Vibe Hotel Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)
  • Restaurant
Mantra on View Hotel(Surfers Paradise)
Centrepoint Resort(Surfers Paradise)
3,479 results
All reviewsthe executive loungefood storefix barthe gold coastocean viewbedroom apartmentstreet noisebuffet breakfasthigher floorindoor poollight railcavill avenueamazing viewssurferslevelclubsbalcony
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Really nice rooms and family friendly. The location of the hotel was superb so no need to use our car to go to the beach, shops or dinning. The hotel ammenities were also really nice specially the pool area. The service provided was also excellent.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
CPHSP, General Manager at Hilton Surfers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Dear Welington S,

Thank you for posting your review.

I am pleased to read you enjoyed your stay at Hilton Surfers Paradise. I am happy to read you enjoyed the location of the hotel and the proximity to the beach, shops and dining precinct.

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Surfers Paradise, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

Heard a lot of the Hilton SP and decided to give it a try. Arrived at the hotel after 1900 and was surprised of the queue. Was promptly served by the Japanese receptionist (forgot her name). Had an amazing Executive room with a balcony directly facing Surfers Paradise. Executive Lounge provides guests a 270 degrees view from level 15 (shame that the Executive Lounge is not higher). Very nice spread of drinks & canapes in the evening. Staff very efficient and have multiple roles (you may see them in the Lounge at breakfast and see them later around the pool side).

Slight negative: Bath towels felt as if they have been used for years. There doesn't feel to be any difference between the pool and room towels. Instead my room towels had stains and I had to ask for replacements.

Our stay was going really well until we decided to try Salt restaurant on the Sunday night. Although not a catastrophe but I have to say disappointment. There was no welcome whatsoever from the Maitre D. The restaurant was half empty but yet, she decide to squeeze us between 2 couples! Would have much preferred tables facing the lobby but I guess this would have meant too much work for the staff as they preferred to have all tables occupied around one area to avoid walking too much. The Hilton website advertised a special 2 course meal @ $49 but no mention of this deal as we were given the menu. Hand cut fries were soggy and had to ask whether it was normal. Overall, very disappointed not only by restaurant staff but also quality of food. For the price tag, I would think again. There are much better options around the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bradley L

Dear Bradley L,

Thank you for posting your review. I appreciate your feedback.

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your Executive Room and access to the Executive Lounge.

I have noted your feedback in regards to the bath towels and I apologise for the inconvenience, this has been raised with our Housekeeping team.

I am disappointed to read your Salt grill experience was well below our high standard and this feedback has been taken on board.

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Surfers Paradise, I hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

We stayed at the Hilton for 3 nights. We were surprised when we arrived to find we were upgraded to a 2 bedroom residence. This was great as we were traveling with an 11 month yr old. The room was very roomy, beds were comfortable, the room facilities were quality. Hotel staff were great and the buffet breakfast was awesome, we had it for each for the three days we were we there. Will definitely stay again next time we go. Great location in the heart of Surfers. Thank you Hilton.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear William S,

Thank you for posting your review.

I am pleased to read your three night stay with us was wonderful.

I am happy you enjoyed your upgrade and found it very spacious for your family.

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Surfers Paradise and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

This is a fantastic Hotel, The rooms are first class and the pool and bar areas are great, it does get a bit noisy at night as it is on the nightclub strip but otherwise i highly recommend this hotel as it is very family friendly as well

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear herf76,

Thank you for posting your review.

I am pleased to read your stay exceeded your expectations in particular your room and the pool area.

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Surfers Paradise, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

We decided to go somewhere special for our honeymoon this year... We made a massive mistake going to the Hilton.
Checking in and out took forever though the staff were all friendly and helpful.
We were in a "King Relaxation Suite"..... I have seen bigger rooms than this supposed "suite".
For the price we paid it definitely was NOT worth it.

We found that there was smashed glass on the carpet which left both of us with splinters for the week.

Also.... We were 8 floors up and had a balcony. I hope you enjoy sleeping with music or the TV on otherwise enjoy the yahoos and noise from the clubs and drunk people leaving them. Being in the heart of the city, not having some sort of sound proof glass is absolutely ridiculous. Again... The price you pay... These are some things you may expect.

If we had our time again I would have stayed in a self contained unit at a caravan park before going back to the Hilton....

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple