Hilton Surfers Paradise
QT Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$168
$123
  • Pool
Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$146
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$109
$104
  • Restaurant
Novotel Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)
$105
$99
  • Beachfront
Mantra Circle on Cavill(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$164
$142
  • Pool
Mantra on View Hotel(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$101
$84
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Chateau Beachside(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$69
$65
Mantra Sun City(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$111
$97
  • Pool
The Breakers(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$196
$166
Peppers Soul(Surfers Paradise)
$306
$249
3,500 results
All reviewsthe executive loungefood storefix barthe gold coastocean viewbedroom apartmentstreet noisebuffet breakfasthigher floorindoor poollight railcavill avenueamazing viewssurferslevelclubsbalcony
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Booked for Hilton Deluxe room for the weekend. Arrived at 3pm but our room wasn't ready. Waited for 30mins but the room still had some problem so the receptionist gave us another room, which was supposed to be a better room. One very important thing she forgot to mention to us was that we have an access to Executive Lounge which includes complimentary continental breakfast, all day tea/coffee, tapas and drinks in the evening. We only found out accidentally while asking another receptionist about an unrelated issue. This is definitely not a first class service.

A few other things that left us questioning the quality of the hotel.
1. $15 per night for parking. Never paid parking in any hotel that was over $300 per night.
2. The room has a good size balcony overlooking Surfers Paradise. But no table/chairs. We asked why there is no table and chairs on the balcony. We were told it's a health and safety reason. However, we can clearly see the higher level balconies have a table and chairs. It seems that if you don't book more expensive apartment rooms, you don't get a table/chairs.
3. The room also has one chair. My partner and I couldn't sit down together. One of us had to sit on a bed.
4. Mini bar spirit bottles had broken seals. We mentioned this to a receptionist but she didn't seem to care. She said if we ordered something to be brought up to our room, they would open the bottle. We did not order anything. We noticed most bottles were already open.

Housekeeping was excellent.

We know for sure we'll be staying somewhere else next time. It is not worth the money we paid.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
HiltonSP, General Manager at Hilton Surfers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2012

Dear jinBne,

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent stay at Hilton Surfers Paradise.

I understand your frustration with the check in process and the lack of details about the executive lounge, this is not up to our Hilton five star standard and I do apologise in this instance.

As part of a new initiative at Hilton Surfers Paradise I welcome guest feedback at any time during your stay and prior to departure. Please feel free to contact my office directly on karlie.sims@hilton.com . Our philosophy at Hilton Surfers Paradise is “yes, we can” and we want all our guests to enjoy the true Hilton experience.

Thank you again for all your feedback we take it all on board and strive to improve the hotel.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Once again, the staff were exceptional as we expected from the Hilton.

As usual like other Hiltons that I recently stayed at, my checkin was done in less than 5 minutes, whilst everything was explained to me.

I was originally booked for a twin room, but realised afterwards that there is no bath for my 10 months old. I have asked to change my booking to a suite, but because I booked with the advance rate and the hotel is full, they decided to upgrade us to a two bed room residence instead. Many thanks to Anne being so "foresightful" on what a family needs and come up with a brilliant solution.

We stayed at the 33rd floor and had great view from the two bedroom residence. A cot was put in our room without us asking for it, with a little person's towel hanging off the side of the cot - what a great touch. the room was perfectly clean and well maintained.

We had room service and they were beautiful, and was set out for us on our dinning table when we had some friends visiting us for lunch, and brought us two high chairs for our little ones. The most amazing thing was that when we returned from dinner, our plates are all cleared up for us so we didn't have to sleep with the mess!

What continues to stand out for us with Hilton is the effectiveness of the staff. They just does everything right the first time, courteous and always helpful.

Room Tip: If you have a family make sure you choose the residence as you still get the full hotel service, but a full kitchen for your kid's meals etc, and much larger living area.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Dear sparoz,

Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay at Hilton Surfers Paradise.

I am very happy to hear you had such a wonderful stay and appreciate all the positive feedback. Your dining experience sounds very special and it’s good to know our staff looked after you from start to finish.

I am pleased your two bedroom residence had everything you needed and on the 33rd floor exceptional views.

Thank you again for your positive feedback we look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Surfers Paradise again soon.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

Not sure it was worth the money, but if you are wanting to indulge for a weekend then this is a nice place to do it. Everything new and clean, pools luxurious, and breakfast delicious. Location is good if your into the beach and/or nightlife.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
HiltonSP, General Manager at Hilton Surfers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Dear CarissaB18,

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us including the luxurious pools, breakfast at Salt Grill and the location of the hotel.

I hope we can welcome you back to Hilton Surfers Paradise soon.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

We booked a 2 bedroom ocean view apartment. But the staff got it all mixed up and gave us a room facing the city. After speaking to the front desk and a short wait, they gave us another room with ocean views this time. Rooms were very clean as expected. The views were good but partly obstructed by the Sould building. Overall the service was good, especially the concierge service guy who tried to help us find jet ski hires. We did realize the dirty towels were left in the corridors for better half of the day.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

Dear Frank9417,

I am happy to hear the staff quickly attended to your change in rooms and you enjoyed your views.

I appreciate the wonderful comments about service and the concierge staff I will be sure to pass these on.

Thank you again for your feedback and I hope we can welcome you back to Hilton Surfers Paradise again.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Everything was lovely here, I had a king relaxation suit, staff helpful and room clean and well maintained. All day snacks in the club lounge were good.room service meals I did not find so good, expensive but lacking in quality.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

Dear LouLouNSW,

I am happy to hear you had a lovely stay and found the staff helpful. The executive lounge is a wonderful place to relax and enjoy canapés and drinks.

I appreciate your feedback and do hope we can welcome you back to Hilton Surfers Paradise soon.