Whales in Paradise - Gold Coast Whale Watching Pty Ltd
$113.91*
Moreton Bay Marine Park Dolphin Cruise Including Lunch
$98.62*
and up
Gold Coast Attraction Pass Including Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary and Paradise...
$75.68*
Half-Day Whale Watching and Canal Cruise from the Gold Coast
Ranked #3 of 44 Tours in Surfers Paradise
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Whales in Paradise are the original Gold Coast Whale Watching company and the only whale watch operation to depart from the convenient location in central Surfers Paradise.OUR GUARANTEE 1. Our whale watch cruise have been so successful that we are proud to promote a 100% daily sightings record. If a whale is not sighted on a tour you will receive a free return cruise. 2. Low passenger numbers to ensure personalised service and no crowds, so every guest is guaranteed a rail side position for the perfect equal viewing opportunity
Reviewed November 23, 2013

My husband and I recently went out whale spotting on your boat on 6th November. The good thing about the day was seeing a mother whale and her baby. The not so good was the rough seas. We would not have gone out probably if we had known how choppy it could be. I unfortunately had a fall on board when the carpet beside the seat came loose as people tried to get to the side of the boat where the whales were, as I did. My chest hit the back of the seat and I got badly bruised. My doctor ordered X-rays when we returned to Melbourne the following day to confirm that no ribs were broken. I was very concerned about my leg getting injured as a I have had a hip replacement. Because of this I would not have gone out if I knew how rough it could be. I'm glad to have the chance to relate our experience.

4  Thank Maureen B

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Whales everywhere!
Being a smaller boat the trip was so much more personal and we got to see many whales breeching

1  Thank kimbykim
Reviewed November 20, 2013

My two children and I absolutely loved the experience we had with the Whales in Paradise tour. The staff were amazing and were very good at interacting with the children and getting them to participate in Q and As.The overall atmosphere was good humoured and friendly with a dash of gentle Australian/Kiwi bantering which made for an enjoyable afternoon. As for the whales what an awesome sight...we definitely picked the perfect day to go out. We saw a mother humpback and her calf "breeching" and a number of other whales surfacing and slapping the surface with their tails...incredible animals! This is definitely a tour I would recommend to anyone travelling to the Gold Coast and I would make sure they didn't forget to take their camera with them like I did!

Reviewed November 20, 2013

This was our first Whale watching experience, after traveling around the world this was one thing we hadn't experienced so we chose to go with Whales in Paradise based on the reviews. It did not disappoint, the staff members were great, the boat was nice and clean and we saw a humpback whale and its baby! The staff was very knowledgeable and did a great job educating the passengars on the whales, it was also clear they were very focused on ensuring they did not disrupt the nature path the whales were on as they stayed an appropriate distance and did not chase them just let them be. We had great views from all areas of the boat. All-in-all a great experience.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

I was looking forward to seeing the whales breaking out of the water and spurting etc. The weather was a bit cool, and I think the whales had more sense than we did. They stayed under cover! Yes, we did see some "dark lumps", but unfortunately missed out on anything spectacular.
Despite not seeing what we would have really liked to see - it was still exciting to see what we did. The cruise was pleasant and the crew tried to find whales for us. (I believe the afternoon cruise had a great show time).