Whales in Paradise - Gold Coast Whale Watching Pty Ltd
and up
Moreton Bay Marine Park Dolphin Cruise Including Lunch
Ranked #2 of 41 Tours in Surfers Paradise
More attraction details
Owner description: Whales in Paradise are the original Gold Coast Whale Watching company and the only whale watch operation to depart from the convenient location in central Surfers Paradise.OUR GUARANTEE 1. Our whale watch cruise have been so successful that we are proud to promote a 100% daily sightings record. If a whale is not sighted on a tour you will receive a free return cruise. 2. Low passenger numbers to ensure personalised service and no crowds, so every guest is guaranteed a rail side position for the perfect equal viewing opportunity
Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

The sight of the great Pacific Ocean was nothing's less than spectacular! And the experience watching the gorgeous humpbacks leap out of water was breathtaking! Only problem, my whole family puked aplenty, except me. And the toilet could be cleaner. Overall, it was a wonderful trip!

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Whale of a time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

It was a really amazing experience...to watch the Humpback whales alongside our boat.Their display of splashing and swimming around the boat thrilled us to be part of their migaration.The staff were friendly and tour was informative....starting with introduction of the rich and famous residence along Nerang river.A must see trip for those visiting Gold Coast!!!

Visited September 2013
Surfers Paradise, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wonderful Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

I did the trip with my husband and another couple of friends and it started with sightseeing up the canals of Surfers Paradise and looking at some multi million dollar homes on the way to the ocean.
Once we were out there, it wasn't long before we heard,"Whales to the left." Then we were entertained for sometime before they went off heading south. Soo close. This was an experience that we will never forget and would recommend to anyone. The crew of Whales in Paradise were very friendly and helpful.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Gwenda R
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

Great trip out, staff very very personal made for an absolute great trip. Whales, dolphins, sea turtles oh and more whales soooo worth the money for a family ticket. Fabulous experience. Boat smaller than the larger known companies but that made the experiences even better, no crowding lots of room for all to view. We will be back. Thanks Gary and his crew oh and the female staff member "is" a mermaid! The kids loved her, a great morning out.

Visited October 2013
Broadstairs, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best experience Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

It has been a dream of mine to see whales close up. We sailed for about an hour and didnt see anything I started to think that we had wasted our money until the skipper said he could see some in the distance, so we headed over that way. as we got close one whale popped up so close to the boat that we could have touched it. It made me the happiest girl alive. Then 2 whales swam next to the boat, I have some amazing pictures, There was also a whale in the distance jumping out the water it wasnt until I got home and put my pictures on my computer that I realised that I had got it in one in the background. It was totally worth all the money. My boyfriend had a great time too.

Visited July 2013