We went into this unit not expecting much, and it wasn't terrible, but it wasn't great either. For the cheap price you are paying its alright. I'm sure there's more expensive places out there that are worse.
The 2 bedroom unit itself was decently sized, and was generally clean. The ensuite shower need a good scrub, but the main bath was cleaner.
The airconditioner was new & worked well. The pool area was clean and tidy whenever we went down there. The main issue I had was that being so close to the neighbouring unit blocks you get a lot of noise coming into the unit from both sides, which is something you can't control.
It is close to Cavill Ave & the shops. It is a walkup unit block so don't expect lifts, however, you can park pretty much adjacent to the stairwell which makes it easier to unload / load the car.
Overall for the price its ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surfers Riverside, the name says it all! Located on the Nerang river, Surfers Riverside is situated just 5mins walk from the heart of Surfers Paradise, and just 7mins from one of Queensland's best beaches. What's even better is that while it's so close to all the action, Surfers Riverside is located in a quiet family friendly area.Surfers Riverside is a 3½ star complex, perfect for you and the whole family. It features a heated pool, outdoor BBQ and a private jetty for fishing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Surfers Riverside Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfers Riverside Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Riverside Apartments Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise