I was really happy with my choice to stay here whilst I was visiting the Gold Coast for my son's sporting events. The apartment was better than I expected, modern, clean and very comfortable. The pool was fantastic and warm which is always great in winter. It is super relaxing to lay by the pool by the river and we even threw a line in off the jetty which was novel. It is less than a 5 min walk to cavill ave which was great for us, and would not have felt safe walking any further. The RSL club is really close as well which is nice for dinner. I found driving in and out of there super easy, I had commitments at both ends of the Gold Coast (burleigh and runaway bay) and I found the commute easy from this location, it's and easy street to get in and out of, especially with all the roadworks elsewhere. It's a 5 min drive to pacific fair as well which was handy. The parking is easy and secure which was also great if you have a car. The staff were helpful and attentive. The housekeeping could probably be more thorough, which is probably nit picking at best. It's not super quiet because it is a high density area (expected). I had a top floor unit which was quite a few flights of stairs from the carpark with your bags, so if you have mobility issues this might bother you as well. Otherwise, for the price I paid, there is no way I could have done better than this little gem, I'd recommend it, but you need to know it's a serviced apartment, not a hotel, so you need to provide a few things for yourself (like dish tabs) as you only get a starter pack which I thought was perfectly appropriate for the price. I'll stay again for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surfers Riverside, the name says it all! Located on the Nerang river, Surfers Riverside is situated just 5mins walk from the heart of Surfers Paradise, and just 7mins from one of Queensland's best beaches. What's even better is that while it's so close to all the action, Surfers Riverside is located in a quiet family friendly area.Surfers Riverside is a 3½ star complex, perfect for you and the whole family. It features a heated pool, outdoor BBQ and a private jetty for fishing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Surfers Riverside Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfers Riverside Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Riverside Apartments Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise