“Interesting way to spend an hour”

Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Surfers Paradise
Book In Advance
$18.48*
Surfers Paradise Ripley's Believe It or Not! Odditorium Entry Ticket
$149.33*
Australia Multi-City Attractions Pass
$104.13*
and up
Gold Coast Attraction Pass Including Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary and Dracula's...
More attraction details
Owner description: Ripley's Believe It or Not! is Surfers Paradise's most unusual and unbelievable attraction! Located in Soul Boardwalk, Cavill Mall, Ripley's offers 15 individually themed galleries of unbelievable artefacts and interactive exhibits where you will Experience the Fun around every corner. Your self-guided adventure is sure to astonish as you come face to face with remarkable relics and rare treasures from around the World. With almost 9,000 square feet to explore, you will discover 350 genuine artefacts, amazing stories of history and adventure, magic, mystery, incredible illusions, fun interactive games, life-size figurines of unusual characters who actually lived and unbelievable movies! Simply an amazing journey of on an hour or more - That's Wow Factor fun for everyone! New addition, Ripley's Impossible LaseRace™, is the only LaseRace™ in the Southern Hemisphere and tests the guile and agility of participants as they duck, shimmy, pivot, and crawl through a maze of bright green laser beams in an effort to achieve the best possible time. Touch a laser, and time is added onto your score. Enjoy four difficulty levels and play as long as you want! (Included in General Admission).
Sydney
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 106 helpful votes
“Interesting way to spend an hour”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

If you're into the weird and sometimes creepy then you'll find this an interesting way to spend an hour or two. If you are unsure just go in anyway. Loved the weirdos at the entrance singing Lady Gaga (you'll know what I mean when you get there).

1 Thank DenAndBel

• Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Biloela, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Probably better then London's Ripleys!”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I've been to Ripley's in London and I still enjoyed it. Some of the things were the same some were different. I definitely would recommend it to friends.
Loved it!

1 Thank alanna1622
Perth, Australia
109 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Didnt interest me”
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

I didnt find this place entertaining but my partner loved it. He could have spent another hour in there. Great for history buffs and people who enjiy wacky favts.

Perth, Australia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“So much Fun!”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

You must go.... we had a fantastic time. Very informative and some really fun moments too! Make sure that sit on the couch! What a suprise. And I bet that you cant open the gate! I dare you to try!

Adelaide, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Very interesting”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I went here with my family..we really enjoyed Ripley's as we hadn't been there in about 10 years. I liked how they had made changes so it wasn't all the same. I thought the price was a little steep, but then for what they had to offer I guess it was reasonable. You walk though at your own pace (I think it took us a little over a hour) and had a variety of interactive things, videos and reading material.