“Seafood In Surfers CHEAP CHEAP”
Review of Seafood Empire - CLOSED

Seafood Empire
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Australian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Reasonably priced casual seafood restaurant on Cavill Avenue in the heart of Surfers Paradise serving Seafood, Fish and Chips, Steaks, Pasta and More. Great Breakfasts and Coffee. Open 7 days. Seafood, Steak, Fish & Chips, Pasta, Pizza and Euro Grills.
Perth, Australia
“Seafood In Surfers CHEAP CHEAP”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

The first night we went out for dinner we went to the place next door and all we could smell was this yummy seafood after our orders had come so we went there on the saturday night They have very good specials the service is a little slow the food is average the smell was better than the taste my children asked for well done steak it was bloody so they would only eat a little bit was a bit of a waste of money as kids meals the same price as adults meals!

Visited March 2013

Vancouver
“Fall of the Seafood Empire”
Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

It was busy. We were hungry. How wrong could you go. The person who greeted us was very friendly and that's where anything good stopped. Ok it's a seafood restaurant so might as well order off the "fresh sheet" and I didn't want deep fried so I ordered the grilled Baramundi. We also ordered the Aussie burger with fries. The fish may have been grilled at some point but it came slathered in some yellow tinged sauce that also covered the fries which were rendered soggy. It was not appealing and my wife, with whom I was sharing, decided I could have it all. The burger was not good either. In addition when we asked for ketchup (tomato sauce) it was 50 cent charge that you immediately had to go to the cashier to pay for. All in all a terrible meal. I have only ranked the atmosphere a "2" because it was outside. Surfers' paradise. Diners beware.

2 Thank ljz53
“Aweful”
Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

We were there for one dinner, i ordered prawns garlic with chips and salads on side cost me 19.90$. They served me 6 of burnt prawns(really burnt, i got that black thing from the griller seface) with few leaves of green salad and small pinch of chips.
Bad service, over priced! Do not dine here.

1 Thank Christophertt
“Awful”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I ordered grilled prawns with garlic salad, chips and salad. But they served me 6 of burnt prawns with 3 leaves of green salad, and i paid 19.90$ for it. Service was terribly bad. All the foods are over priced. I suggest everyone not to come!

1 Thank Christophertt
New Zealand
“Don't be fooled.”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We had breakfast here. Not fantastic, Not much of it, staff could be far more pleasant, He sat us on a slope, and we moved, he gave us a bad look, but too bad we stayed where we wanted to be.
Breakfast was served on a PLASTIC plate, Not amused, this is bad, you could see cuts in the plate from being used too much.
Never again.
They need to learn table service fast if they want to survive, as plenty of other cafes all around this one.

• Visited February 2013