“Great place for a family vacation!”
Review of Narrowneck Court

Narrowneck Court
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Great place for a family vacation!”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We booked 2 apartments for 7 nights for a family holiday and were lucky enough to get the 14th floor. The first thing that struck me was the breathtaking view and I headed straight for the balcony to take it all in. The apartments were spacious and spotlessly clean, tastefully furnished and fully equipped with all the comforts of home. Fantastic location - close enough to walk to Surfers Paradise but far enough from the bustle. We enjoyed walking across to the beach and a 5 min stroll down the road to MacIntosh Island Park and through the park to where the bus stops are located, which will take you just about anywhere. Safe undeground garage for parking if you're renting a car.

Checking in and out was a breeze. The Manager, Ben and his wife Jodie were very helpful with meeting all our needs, answering all our queries and offering assistance and recommendations for places to visit. No regrets and no complaints about this place, only praises. Would definitely recommend for families or couples. We hope to come back again!

Room Tip: Higher floors have a better view
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed June 3, 2013

My husband and I stayed three nights at Narrowneck Court Holiday Apartments Main Beach
on the 13th floor. Beach, river Views and location were excellent. There was a tremendous path situated at front of property along beach. It was great for us as we enjoy our daily jog/walk and a coffee somewhere along the way. Situated approx 30 minutes walk from Surfers Paradise Centre. It's a nice quieter location and not to far from where all the action is.
Ben and Jodie whom manage the property received us as guests in a welcoming manner, their personalities made us feel comfortable whenever we approached them.
Apartment was spacious, clean and pleasant. We definately shall be planning more of
these relaxing short breaks in future.
Catherina & John, Abbotsford - Sydney.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Perth, Australia
Reviewed May 19, 2013

stayed on the 13th floor for nine nights with my daughter and niece and we all had one of our best holidays ever . great views of beach and river , safe beach across the road , 5 mins to sea world , 10 min walk to heart of surfers paradise and close to everything . our apartment was clean and had been refurbished with great facilities . Management / staff were very friendly and helpful . overall great experience for our first time on gold coast and girls want to make it annual holiday place now !!

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We stayed at Narrowneck for 6 nights at the 4th floor. The apartment was huge and very comforting, complete with home facilities. The manager Ben & Jodie was so nice. They assisted us in getting extra beds ready and even made an extra effort to get us a rice cooker. We really appreciate that. Thanks a lot. We will definitely be staying at Narrowneck should we visit Gold Coast again and hopefully at that time we will get the higher unit for better scenery view.

Room Tip: The higher floors will have better view.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Bennnnno, General Manager at Narrowneck Court, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Thanks Wirda,

It was lovely having you and your family here. Thanks for the review and see you next time.

Ben
Katoomba, New South Wales, Australia
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I booked at the very last minute and expected to have a "last minute" apartment. I was so suprised when I opened my door on the 13th floor to the most amazing views and the sunshine warming the open plan living area. The apartment was clean and spacious. I was holidaying with my 12 and 14 year olds and they equally loved it. We walked into town for shopping and dinner, crossed the road for a swim and when too lazy we jumped into the pool for a quick dip. To say Ben was hospitable would be enderselling him. He went out of his way to assist with patience and a smile. I only briefly met Jodie but she was Ben's equal. We are booking for the same time and apartment next year and would recommend this to anyone looking for a affordable holiday convenient to everything but far enough away to take a breath and relax.

1 Thank CarolynL861
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We were on 9th floor for four nights. The views were great. The living room furniture was very shabby. However, the managers, Ben and Jodie, more than made up for the inadequacies. Very hospitable, warm persons, always willing to accomodate. If we ever go back to this facility it will be because of the managers only.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thanks for your review and kind words. We are continually trying to improve the building and what we offer here. I know that we are only a 3 and a half star facility with a 5 star location, but that doesn't stop us from updating apartments as much as we can.

See you next time.
Maynard, Massachusetts
Reviewed April 25, 2013

From the moment we walked into the apartment on the 12th floor we were in awe of the gorgeous views - ocean, river or the Hinterland, no matter what window you looked out of it was spectacular. Woke up to beautiful sunrises over the ocean and fell asleep to the sound of the surf. The apartment was huge, so much better than staying in one room in a hotel and the rates are quite reasonable. I feel I hit the jackpot with my choice. We arrived early in the morning and were accommodated right away. Ben and Jodie are the perfect hosts, going out of their way to make sure our stay was a good one. Ben even buffed out scratches on my rental car for me! I appreciated the quiet location yet only a 15 minute walk to Surfers and just steps across to the best beach I've ever been to. I would highly recommend Narrowneck Court and if I ever find myself fortunate to travel to Australia again, I will be booking our stay here again.Thank you Ben and Jodie - best hosts ever!

Lori & Kendall

Room Tip: Top floors!