“Not as good as Pancake Parlour”

Pancakes in Paradise
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Affordable family dining, open 7 days from 8am for breakfast, lunch and dinner. $9.99 All you can Eat Pancakes with Whipped Butter and Maple Syrup, great range of Indulgent Pancakes, Crepes, also steak, ribs, salads, BURGERS, chicken, fish and much much more. Our Milkshakes are amazing! Colourful themed restaurant great for all the family. Fully Licensed.
Reviewed August 21, 2013

The all you can eat pancakes is a great deal if you have a big appetite but I just don't think the quality is up there.
I'd much prefer Pancake parlour (in Melbourne) than this place anyday

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Loved the service, the staff made us a special coffee shot iced coffee, was the best I have ever had. I had waffle(1/2)with berries and had wished I had got the whole one, yummo.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

My daughter had the choice of where we would go for her birthday dinner - chose Pancakes in Paradise at Coolangatta.

The staff were friendly and we were served very quickly - in fact we were only there for an hour in total (pretty good turnaround for a Saturday night!). I suggest you go early for great service.

Just a word of warning - the meals are BIG! Knowing this, I ordered an entree serve Tabriz crepe with salad - it was delicious and the size of a dinner portion for me! My husband had the main course sized marinated chicken crepes, which he said were very good, and the kids had nachos. The nachos plate is very large and, even though they were "starving", two 12 year olds only just managed to finish the one shared plate (but they were "super yummy"). Our 10 year old had a plate of the Kid's nachos and it was quite large too - just order guacomole as an extra if you want it.

The restaurant itself is looking a little dated, but the service and food were very good.

Great place for a kids birthday dinner. :-)

1  Thank MumTheOrganiser
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I had a crepe with cheese, ham and pineapple with chips, was really nice and a good size, my husband had the hamburger which he enjoyed. We purchased a sticky date pancake to take home which was no problem, it came with ice-cream, cream and maple syrup in separate containers, the pancake was nice though very sweet. Atmosphere was a bit loud thanks to a kids rugby team from NZ enjoying their pancakes but that was ok :). Service was quick and efficient, well worth checking out :)

Reviewed July 29, 2013

If you can navigate your way though & around the road works for the light rail being put in it is worth a trip to the Pancake kitchen. We loved the pancakes, we ordered the potatoe pancake, Candian & stacks plus a chocolate one & there were all wonderfully presented & absolutely delish.