“Wonderful people”

Alfresco Italian Restaurant
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“Wonderful people”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

We went to this friendly establishment with the little kids for a family dinner during our visit to Surfers Paradise in August 2014. Everyone was extremely warm and welcoming straying from the young lady who greater us to the restaurant owner. The garlic bread was so fresh and warm. Overall, the food was good.

• Visited August 2014

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
“Love it! Go here now!”
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

Went for dinner here as it was across from the Q1 where we were staying. The staff were warm and welcoming from the moment we arrived. We shared a VIP pizza (loads of prosciutto) and a Caesar Salad and both were great! If I lived here, it would be my local!
Local

2 Thank Katie F
Hawthorn, Australia
“Brilliant dining at its best”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

We ate at Alfresco on a Saturday night on the recommendation of a client. Having not made reservations, we were scared as there was a line to get in.. But about 10 minutes passed and owner, Ralph, found us a great outdoor table.

We received terrific service, the meals were beautiful and plentiful, and we even had happy birthday sang to my mate.
I highly recommend Alfresco on Elston!

Visited August 2014
“Great food, great people, great atmosphere.”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

My new wife and I decided to check this place out on our honeymoon (and my birthday) because we had walked past every night and it always smelled so good and we didn't regret it.

We absolutely love Italian food and eat a lot of it but this was some of the best we have had. The staff were friendly, helpful and showed personality instead of just going through the motions and that made it a really good atmosphere to be in. The manager went above and beyond to ensure that we had the seats and dining experience he could offer us and even came to personally sing "Happy Birthday" while getting almost the whole restaurant involved.

Delicious food, great service, awesome people and an awesome atmosphere without your wallet taking a hit.

• Visited August 2014
Brisbane, Australia
“What great food”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

After visiting Alfresco on Elston on 28th July 2014 I will definitely be coming back. Ordering the garlic bread and spaghetti bolognese I was impressed by how fast the food arrived at the table and the quality of the meal was fantastic. All there food is extremely well priced and I even received a complementary shot of sambuca at the end of the evening.

• Visited July 2014