Was shocked at how dirty the room was when we first checked in. The tiles were cracked and filthy, the curtains were full of mould, bedding doesn't look very clean, the carpet is rank, the taps don't turn off and constantly drip in kitchen and bathroom. The plates and cutlery looked dirty and we had to clean them before use. The hair dryer was from the 1960's I thought it was going to set my hair on fire. The clothes dryer was so old it kept turning off.
I know this is budget accommodation however I would not say 3 stars, 2 at most!!! I'd much rather pay an extra $20 a night to stay somewhere hygienic.
To top off all that, half way through our stay while we were out being touristy , the reception staff rung us 8 times during one day claiming we had not paid 2 of the nights even when we gave them receipt number over the phone!
Don't stay here, pay a few bucks more and stay somewhere clean. More