We stayed at the Wyndham for a weekend in October. Had been hoping to get away from the Melbourne cold for a bit but it rained for our entire stay on the Gold Coast.
We found it very handy to have an apartment when the weather was so bad. There isn't so much to do in Surfers Paradise when it is pouring down with rain the whole time.
The apartments are very new and modern. When we got to our apartment it was very clean. The kitchen was well equipped although we didn't use it much. We had what would have been nice views from our apartment if it had not been grey the whole time with a grey ocean. Parking was free. Check in was quick. The location was pretty good. Our room was quiet. I couldn't fault it on anything
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise is ideally positioned to explore the brilliant attractions the Gold Coast has to offer.Built in 2009, the 17-storey hotel boasts a fresh, contemporary design. The deluxe, self-contained apartments have been stylishly appointed and offer magnificent views of the surrounding beaches and hinterland. All rooms include iPod docking stations and double glazed glass which assists with the sound and heat transfer for your convenience. Most rooms have Ocean or River and Hinterland views.The hotel has its own ground floor restaurant and cafe precinct and other facilities include an outdoor heated swimming pool and spa, BBQ and recreation deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Surfers Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise Gold Coast