Great location, rooms very clean and comfortable.
Down side..... pool far too small .... 200 rooms 15 sun beds .... who wants sand in the pool take the kids to the beach 1 street away
After exhausting days being out nice to relax tv stations need to be looked at no movie channels nor channel 10.
Video rentals $7.50 ....... too expensive.
Wifi ....... everywhere else FREE, here you have to pay for it, free everywhere else including MacDonalds. Cost was $40 for week ...and not the best provider
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise is ideally positioned to explore the brilliant attractions the Gold Coast has to offer.Built in 2009, the 17-storey hotel boasts a fresh, contemporary design. The deluxe, self-contained apartments have been stylishly appointed and offer magnificent views of the surrounding beaches and hinterland. All rooms include iPod docking stations and double glazed glass which assists with the sound and heat transfer for your convenience. Most rooms have Ocean or River and Hinterland views.The hotel has its own ground floor restaurant and cafe precinct and other facilities include an outdoor heated swimming pool and spa, BBQ and recreation deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Wyndham Surfers Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise Gold Coast