Very impressed with this hotel. Ordered a two-bedroom apartment. The apartment was very spacious and well laid out. There were a lot of roadworks on the front road, which made it difficult to locate at first.
We were very well looked after from the first moment I approached the front desk. A quick personal tour of the ground floor and important facilities was not expected, but was a great touch.
Have stayed in quite a few place in Surfers but this place was very good value for money for the quality received.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise is ideally positioned to explore the brilliant attractions the Gold Coast has to offer.Built in 2009, the 17-storey hotel boasts a fresh, contemporary design. The deluxe, self-contained apartments have been stylishly appointed and offer magnificent views of the surrounding beaches and hinterland. All rooms include iPod docking stations and double glazed glass which assists with the sound and heat transfer for your convenience. Most rooms have Ocean or River and Hinterland views.The hotel has its own ground floor restaurant and cafe precinct and other facilities include an outdoor heated swimming pool and spa, BBQ and recreation deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Wyndham Surfers Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise Gold Coast