My husband and I stayed here for 3nights the hotel is very modern and clean we had amazing views from our level 16 apartment it's very close to the beach and also cavill ave, the rooms are big and spacious.... The only downfall to our trip was reception not checking us in propley then them callin us when our hands were full of suitcases trying to open our room, the smell coming from the rubbish chute on level 16 for our 3 day stay was unbearable and lastly the temps tire they have there air con set for throughout the hotel building is absolutely FREEZING way to cold they really need to adjust it... But overall a lovley clean hotel minus those few things would defentily stay here again:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise is ideally positioned to explore the brilliant attractions the Gold Coast has to offer.Built in 2009, the 17-storey hotel boasts a fresh, contemporary design. The deluxe, self-contained apartments have been stylishly appointed and offer magnificent views of the surrounding beaches and hinterland. All rooms include iPod docking stations and double glazed glass which assists with the sound and heat transfer for your convenience. Most rooms have Ocean or River and Hinterland views.The hotel has its own ground floor restaurant and cafe precinct and other facilities include an outdoor heated swimming pool and spa, BBQ and recreation deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Surfers Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise Gold Coast