We stayed here in November 2012 for 5 days and found the place nice and new looking.
The location is perfect and close to everything and the apartment is lovely with a full kitchen.
The pool is nice with a sand like beach theme. There are BBQ areas though it does get windy
even on the best of nights. Easy walk to restaurants if you want to eat out. BWS shop is also handy. We had the best sleep and relaxed many thanks
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise is ideally positioned to explore the brilliant attractions the Gold Coast has to offer.Built in 2009, the 17-storey hotel boasts a fresh, contemporary design. The deluxe, self-contained apartments have been stylishly appointed and offer magnificent views of the surrounding beaches and hinterland. All rooms include iPod docking stations and double glazed glass which assists with the sound and heat transfer for your convenience. Most rooms have Ocean or River and Hinterland views.The hotel has its own ground floor restaurant and cafe precinct and other facilities include an outdoor heated swimming pool and spa, BBQ and recreation deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Wyndham Surfers Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise Gold Coast