This is a fantastic property with great location and great service. The front desk staff are friendly and we felt very welcome. The apartment is well equipped with washing machines, dryer, ovens, microwave, stove and everything you can think of. The view is great and the bed absolutely comfortable. We were delighted with this place and lamented not having booked this property for the second leg of our journey (we needed somewhere to stay after staying at Tamborine mountains and booked elsewhere previously). Note however, that this property is easier reached from the MArkwell Avenue bus stop instead of Surfer's PAradise bus terminal. You can, however, easily reach the shops and eateries by walking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise is ideally positioned to explore the brilliant attractions the Gold Coast has to offer.Built in 2009, the 17-storey hotel boasts a fresh, contemporary design. The deluxe, self-contained apartments have been stylishly appointed and offer magnificent views of the surrounding beaches and hinterland. All rooms include iPod docking stations and double glazed glass which assists with the sound and heat transfer for your convenience. Most rooms have Ocean or River and Hinterland views.The hotel has its own ground floor restaurant and cafe precinct and other facilities include an outdoor heated swimming pool and spa, BBQ and recreation deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Surfers Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise Gold Coast