“Amazing views of the pacific”

and 1 more site!
Promenade Apartments
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Amazing views of the pacific”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Stayed in surfers for a few days during our trip to sydney, These apartments are in a great location, great views over the ocean and well equipped for a short stay. Surfers is also a great place to visit and a great holiday experience....young people will love it!!!!

Room Tip: Get an apartment at the back therefore looking over the ocean
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Joan901

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We holidayed in Surfers Paradise December 2012 - January 2013 for 5 nights over new years. Had a perfect stay at Promenade Apartments. Everything was clean, neat and tidy, had a lovely pool and spa which was in full sun all day. Great location in the middle of surfers we were so close to everything, staff were lovely and very helpful there is lots of brochures in the foyer so you can see what activities are around. Great value for money will definately be coming back and recommending to friends and family.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Kelly D
Reviewed November 13, 2012

family of four with 2 young kids - great location, clean and neat, kids loved the pool and spa - perfect location - is great value for the price - good affordable family accommodation in a prime location - cheerful and friendly staff

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Reviewed October 19, 2012

In need of complete refit. Needs a paint job, light switches falling apart as well as bed linen. Not cleaned very well as mould in shower and also shower door broken, dust under beds and couch. Can't believe that had beds on wheels on floorboards, not good when you have young kids.
Was sent a receipt stating I was staying in a premium room and was put in basic room. Not even a can opener in a supposedly fully equipped kitchen. You only get a limited amount of toilet rolls before you have to supply them yourself, as told by staff. Limited car spaces.
Only good thing about this place is location
Wish I had read these reviews before I booked with them.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Marcia O

Travelers are raving about these Surfers Paradise hotels

Broadbeach, Australia
Reviewed March 20, 2012

I attended a 21st birthday around September 2011. I got stuck at around midnight to get back in. I asked the guy from the Promenade where the inercom was he said shhhhh I'm busy! Wait!! Said Abruptly and aggessively. He wouldn't show the intercom me but instead got the bouncers at Players to bully me when my friend came down to help me. I was Put in a very dangerous position and went back home Locally and left the party. Very scarey tall buld headed aggressive man I've ever met in my life. Like rouid rage. I feared my saftey will never go to Surfers paradise at night again. Also said look at you, JUST LOOK AT YOU. I wearing Slacks and a high cut shirt covering all clevage. Felt ripped of all dignity.

Room Tip: Penthouse in the advertised photo outdoor setting is currenly wobbling needs to be turfed out ages...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank Evette b
Cebu Island, Philippines
Reviewed February 24, 2012

I booked this place and then I read reviews and I was a little worried about it after reading about it on another site and all I can say is excellent value

We had a small issue regarding entry as we arrived after hours but once that was all sorted I think its a great place to stay and will stay here again given the opportunity

• Stayed February 2012
4 Thank GOLDTOUCH
Reviewed January 5, 2012

My husband and i decided to stay in surfers for nye, and decided to stay here for the occasion. Boy, was that a big mistake. Just to name a few things there was No ice tray in the freezer, no arial to the tv so we couldnt watch any tv, the mop had no sponge ( photo attached ) broom handle was broken off the broom, tv was old, the certains were very bright in the morning and very dirty. No dvd player in room, no hairdryer in room. Only 2 seats in room so u couldnt have guests over. The Internet is not free and very expensive, Clock in room broken. To top it all off, we left a small bag in the room, and i called the next morning to ask them to post it back for me and they said the cleaner threw it out. No courtesy at all!! I work in a hotel myself and i am discusted with the way this place is run. I wont be returning nor would i recomommend anyone else to go there.

• Stayed December 2011