Stayed here for two weeks in late february 2013. The location is amazing. We had beautiful views of the beach and ocean from our apartment. So handy that the beach is just over the road. The main strip is just a short 5/10 minute walk. Coles isn't far away either.
The apartment itself is very clean and spacious. The kitchen area was great as we ate in a lot. The convienance shop was really handy and has everything you could want in it. Also the cafe attached was lovely.
We booked through Expedia, which had some wrong information such as complimentary theme park transfer. Was a bit disappointing to realise this isn't the case. The wifi on offer is quite expensive too.
I would definitely recommend these apartments to anyone visiting surfers paradise. Amazing value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Shore is superb value Gold Coast accommodation which includes 1 car park per apartment, 500MB of free WIFI daily & cable TV. Directly opposite the beach we offer 1 bedroom fully self contained apartments, friendly staff and great facilities on the Esplanade in Surfers Paradise. Relax in secure accommodation and enjoy amazing views, the heated pool and spa, along with the cafe and licensed bar on the ground floor. A 12 minute walk to the Surfers Paradise shops, restaurants and right on the light rail system and bus routes for easy travel around the Gold Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your The Shore Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Shore Holiday Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- The Shore Holiday Apartments Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise