One The Esplanade
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Novotel Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)
$136
Peppers Soul(Surfers Paradise)
$368
$243
Agoda.com
Hilton Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$145
$120
  • Beachfront
Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$94
$92
  • Restaurant
Mantra Circle on Cavill(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$186
$152
  • Pool
Mantra on View Hotel(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$149
$116
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Q1 Resort and Spa(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$206
  • Pool
Paradise Resort Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)
$171
$139
  • Restaurant
Mantra Legends Hotel(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$119
$99
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe managersdirect access to the beachprivate gatethe gold coastamazing viewsplace to stayheated swimming poolgreat hostssound of the wavesabsolute beachfrontshort walkapartment was very cleanthese apartmentsperfect positionwe stayed in a two bedroomtheme park ticketscavill mall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 12, 2012

My fiance and myself, along with his sister and her partner travelled to Surfers Paradise from the Hunter Valley and Blue Mountains respectfully for a three night/four day holiday. Travelling through the early hours of the morning after a full day of work, we arrived at One at approximately 11am. A lovely gentleman let me go in front of him at reception (he was in holiday mode!) and I was greeted by Judy. When I asked if we could park our car for the three hours prior to check in Judy kindly informed us that our room was ready! This was like music to my ears after nine hours of evening travel and looking like an absolute wreck.

It is evident to see how well kept the building is. Almost every time we saw Chris he was cleaning floors, vacuuming sand from the pool area etc. The entire building was impeccably clean, with a lovely modern contemporary feel.

We were ecstatic when we entered our room. It was absolutely gorgeous! Newly renovated, Unit 12 sits on the 5th floor with uninterupted views of the beach (North, East and South). It was beautifully decorated, the photos just don't do it justice! We had water views from every single room in the unit (except for the laundry which we could handle).

The beds were extremely comfortable, the leather lounge to die for and an amazing white kitchen with marble bench which makes you want to cook (crazy, I know - I think the built in wine fridge helped)!

Judy and Chris helped with our bookings (including a night at Draculas) and informed us regarding things we could do and see, getting around etc. We also had the convenience of being able to book things through them (theme parks, Draculas etc). They weren't judgmental of four early 20-somethings booking a room (as we often experience at hotels and resorts when we travel together). On our second last day we were to visit a theme park but we much prefered to sit in this amazing unit and take in the views or hang by the pool. The location is absolutely perfect - the boys were able to sit on the balcony and have a beer while the girls could head down to Cavill Ave for a quick shop. We had a lovely dinner at a Korean BBQ Restaurant near Melbas.

Thank you Judy and Chris for providing such amazing service. What an amazing place! We will not look past One The Esplanade for our next stay on the Gold Coast. I have stayed at five other properties in the past, all in Surfers and nothing compares. I am grateful I came across this gem! After being back a work for only one day, I have already recommended One The Esplanade to a work collegue looking to travel and family members - I think referrals are the highest compliment you can give.

Look forward to returning in the future.

Room Tip: Unit 12 on Level 5 was just superb!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank jarredandvictoria
onetheesplanade, Manager at One The Esplanade, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Thank-you for your wonderful review, we always appreciate the thoughts and comments from our guests and we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you next time you visit the Gold Coast.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

The location is superb! The service is fantastic! We will stay here again if we are coming back for holidays! Thanks Chris & Judy for all the suggestions/ recommendations and services they provide for making our family trip a memorable and happy one!

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Jolie_Tan
Reviewed October 20, 2012

It certainly enjoys one of the best views of the beach. You could literally hear the cheers, laughters, screams, celebrations at the beach right from the balcony.

As it is strategically positioned on the beach front, you get more of the view simply by watching the northern side of the beach action.

Resident manager is very nice and helpful. He was willing to accomodate my late checkout due to a last minute surfing. Nice job!

Room Tip: Select one which faces Cavill Avenue towards the north. If you get both North and East views, you are in heaven.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Definitely the best location on the Gold Coast for a one nighter or for a week’s holiday...the views from these apartments are awesome, miles of beach and ocean, just the breath of fresh air one needs to relax and leave it all behind.
Judy and Chris is an amazing couple who ensure your stay is perfect in every way, all you have to do is ask, even arriving late at night they will accommodate you.
I found these apartments in 2006 and they are now my home away from home with the feeling of peace and security while I relax and unwind.
The best thing for me is the fact that they are situated on the beach, shops and restaurants are just a two minute walk away.

Room Tip: all rooms have great views...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ballinagard
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I would just like to thank Judy & Chris Nelson for a fantastic weekend which was a last minute decision by us to have a well deserved weekend to ourselves. They were more than accomidating to our needs as most of the Gold Coast were fully booked due to School holidays & being a long weekend.
The room was fantastic & the view was amazing it had everything we needed & more. All in all there friendley smiling faces made us want to return very soon. A Fantastic Place to Stay..

Room Tip: All rooms look directly to the ocean
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple