Mantra Circle on Cavill
Novotel Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)
$139
$141
Marriott Hotels
Great 4.5/5
  • Pool
Hilton Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$162
$135
  • Beachfront
Vibe Hotel Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)
$76
$69
Good 3.5/5
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$102
  • Restaurant
Mantra on View Hotel(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$130
$84
  • Restaurant
Mantra Sun City(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$265
$100
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Q1 Resort and Spa(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$166
$155
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Watermark Hotel & Spa Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$120
$96
  • Restaurant
Mantra Legends Hotel(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$98
$86
Agoda.com
3,800 results
All reviewsnorth towergreat locationbedroom spa apartmentthe gold coastocean viewamazing viewscentral locationcar parkhouse keepingdown stairsgames roomgreat roommain bedroomfull kitchenclose to shopsreception staffgreat facilities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 12, 2010

Living so close to the Gold Coast means I get to go often and circle on cavill is always my number one choice. It is always clean and is never a dissapointment. The modern rooms and beautiful sea views always make for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank katiies
NeilMunro, General Manager at Mantra Circle on Cavill, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2011

Dear Katiies

Many thanks for providing great feedback on your recent stay.

Glad we are your number one choice and since you are so local, we look forward to welcoming you back many more times!

Reviewed December 11, 2010

Absolutely fantastic, the location is great, the room we are staying in is a 1bdrm ocean view apartment, great ocean views, clean modern room (love the spa), the IGA and restaurants downstairs are sooo good to have close by! The location couldnt be better.The room is also air conditioned beautifully, however many people have said noise from the clubs was a problem? If you have the doors open you can hear them (and honestly not that bad, mind you we are on the 27th floor) but shut you cant hear a thing, and in the daytime its quite the normal noise you would get in a place like Surfers. Definitely got more than we expected, very very happy with the Mantra Circle and will recommend and come ack-my fiance will stay again for his bucks night and we both will be staying at the Mantra Circle when we come back.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank amelia88Moree

Dear Amelia

Many thanks for taking the time to provide great feedback on your recent stay!

I am pleased that Circle on Cavill was able to exceed your expectations and we continue to be on track to be "The favoriate Accommodation provider in Austrailia and NZ

We look forward to welcoming you back

Regards

Reviewed December 9, 2010

Stayed with a group of girlfriends and the rooms were spacious and fantastic. the staff were friendly and although the check in process was a little slow everything else was great. pricing is a bit high but would still go back

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank TravellingFee

Dear TravellingFee

Many thanks for taking the time to place your feedback on TA.

We are always happy to hear good feedback from and guests and we look forward to welcoming you back to Mantra Circle on Cavill soon

Reviewed November 21, 2010

This was the second time I stayed. I always have had great friendly service from the staff. The first time we stayed we were facing the road and it was noisy. This time we faced the ocean. whilst quiet during the day at night the RSL started and noise went from 9pm to 2 or 3 am. To a point where you could not sleep.
We stayed in a one bedroom apartment and it was very comfortable and clean. The location relative to the beach and shops is good. Handy having a supermarket underneath the hotel.
Would I stay again ? only if they could promise me a quiet room.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Drew2003
NeilMunro, General Manager at Mantra Circle on Cavill, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2010

Dear Drew2003

Many thanks for taking the time to post your review of your recent stay at Mantra Circle on Cavill.

Receiving comments like yours ensures that we are on track to achieve Mantra Group's vision of being the "Favourite provider of accommodation in Australia and New Zealand" is well oin track.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Mantra Circle on Cavill sometime in the near future. if you wish to contact me direct, i will ensure a quiet room is allocated on your next vist.

Reviewed November 21, 2010

As a single female travelling alone (with friends nearby) I loved the 1 bedroom river view apartment I stayed in! I’m back home in Melb and still having withdrawals. The location is amazing with restaurants, IGA downstairs, Coles, bottleshops, florists, sushi, bakeries, coffee places, ice-cream joints, ATM’s, chemists, newsagencies and clothes shops all around. The beach is a short stroll, about two blocks away.

I had a fully stocked kitchen with a dishwasher, microwave, stove, oven, kettle and toaster, fridge, lots of cutlery and crockery, cooking utensils and tupperware, coffees, teas and sugars. I had a laundry in the hallway of mirrors near the bathroom, a washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board and trough, they also supplied laundry detergent. The bathroom had the most delicious smelling soap, small shampoo, conditioner, shower cap and body lotion, spare toilet paper and a hairdryer, toilet, exposed shower with the most amazing shower massage head (I had the best showers while I was there as the water pressure was strong.) There was also a large spa bath with a glass window which looked into the bedroom and river views but could be shielded with a thin vinetian blind. The wardrobe was huge with lots of storage and hangers and was all mirrored. The bedroom had a large comfortable double bed with clean crisp sheets and two bedside lamps with a phone and alarm clock. The lounge had a comfy couch and cushions, cd and dvd players and a big plasma t.v. with lots of channels to choose from. The balcony could be seen from my room and the lounge (combined kitchen and dining area) because it was ceiling to floor windows and slide doors. Two in my bedroom to the balcony and one from the lounge to the balcony. The balcony overlooked the river and the noisy street below (only when the doors were open) which I made a lot of use of while sitting on the outdoor setting having my breakfast. The décor was very modern and the kitchen had a dark blue splash back with little lights under the counter. I left valuables lying around, including my Ipod, mobile and wallet and nothing was ever touched.
The best thing I felt was that no-one else had access to my floor unless they were staying on my floor, this made me feel much more secure.
Staff brought me fresh towels everyday and made my bed and replaced washing powder, dishwashing liquid and dishwasher detergent and tea towels every day. I felt very, very comfortable the entire time I was staying there as it was very, very secure and clean. The staff were always friendly to me in the hallways and when passing by they would ask how I was and if I was enjoying my stay and answer my questions with a smile. Each time I called reception they were sweet and when I asked for beach towels they arrived within 5 minutes. The views of the river were amazing. The pools and facilities were relaxing and never overcrowded. The spa and sauna were fantastic and I felt very relaxed the entire time despite being usually shy. The gym was never packed out and I was able to use the equipment when I needed. I particularly loved the easy access to all the shops and restaurants just below the complex in the circle. Highly recommended. PS: I recommend two places for dinner for great food and service : Chiangmai Thai 07 5526 8891 - amazing food and ambience. Mantra crown towers - about a block away. 2. Saks Restaurant and Bar Broadwater - 07 5591 2755. Highly recommend the $37.50 lunchtime special - very large portions, worth the cost. Very friendly staff. Note: the only downer on my week long stay at Mantra was that it rained the last two days I was there, but that was hardly the fault of staff!!!! Thanks heaps Mantra, I will be definitely be back!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank CapricornMelbourne

Dear CapricornMelbourne

Many thanks for the extremely positive review you have posted on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay with us.

I was extremely pleased that we manged and meet all of your expectations and you had a memorable stay with us.

It was a very detailed review and I hope more people who read it decide to sample the property on there next visit.

Mantra Group's vision is to the "Favorite Accommodation provider in Australia and New Zealand" and with comments like yours, it seems we are well on track to meet this!