We stayed in a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment (Room 2285) and we were so impressed. We checked trip advisor and were a little concerned with some of the comments. There were some really bad reviews as well as excellent ones, so we were not sure what to expect. The reception staff were excellent and whatever questions we had they were really helpful. It is so close to everything and only approx 20 minutes to the themeparks. Some downsides are that because you are so close to Cavill Avenue you do get some noise (particularly Thur-Sun) but I think you are going to experience this anywhere you stay in Surfers as there are a lot of high rises and the noise bounces off the buildings. Plus the police sirens etc. are so loud you can't escape them. There were roller blinds in the bedrooms which were a nightmare, they needed blockout curtains over the top so that when the sun was rising we wouldn't be woken up at the crack of dawn. Our bed was terrible (way too hard), but we did speak to the owner of the unit who said that he is in the process of changing the bed over to a King size bed.
When we stayed here the heated pool was unable to be used and as the outdoor pool was way too cold we didn't swim too much (went to beach).
I think when Woolies opens up underneath "the Circle" and the heated pool is working it will be even better.
I would definately recommend this hotel. Don't always believe what you read because everyone has different experiences. We have used trip advisor before and booked somewhere where people raved about it and we hated it. Whereas some people disliked this hotel but with our experience we loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Circle on Cavill boasts spacious one, two and three bedroom apartments, consisting of city, river, hinterland and ocean views, all with self contained kitchens, laundry, bathroom including spa, flat screen televisions, DVD player, stereo and cable TV. Onsite facilities including two lagoon style pools, fully equipped gym, sauna and spa, as well as a children's playground and games room. Relax in the Zen garden terraces overlooking the bustling centre below. CIRCLE ON CAVILL HAS A STRICT 'NO PARTY POLICY'- Each apartment requires a guardian of legal age (18 years +) - Parties are not permitted in apartments - Registered guests only permitted in apartments after 10pm - Excessive noise will not be tolerated - Excessive levels of alcohol are forbidden -views allocated depending on availability. Bond policy: Upon check in, guests are required to provide photo ID and a credit card pre-authorisation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mantra Circle on Cavill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Circle On Cavill Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Mantra Circle On Cavill Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise